Hero - Spain

Skies had turned into shades of red, pink and orange, with the bright sun setting down over the city of Madrid. You stood at the balcony of your apartment, reliving a memory which happened a few days before.

-flashback-

"Come on, Hero! Get down there!" you groaned in frustration, your cat sitting on the tree, just staring at you with its big eyes. "I'll literally leave you there if you won't come down by-"

"I thought only kids ask for help when their cats get stuck in a tree," you heard a chuckle behind you. You turned around to see olive green eyes piercing back at yours. Smooth brown hair, tanned skin, an outfit that seems.. well- very heroic but made him look downright outstanding. What they say as an epitome of perfection..

.. it's none other than 'the Hero'.

Well he was a lot of other things. He didn't have an official name so people had called him the Hero of Madrid, Hero of Spain, el Héroe, the Hero, same thing. He refused to expose his identity, of course, most heroes in stories don't do that, do they?

You laughed, waving him off. "Oh I'm pretty sure I can handle this myself," you replied before facing the tree, clawing onto it.

"You're not.. trying to climb the tree, are you?" he raised an eyebrow. He watched you as you tried to climb it, it's just a cat stuck to a tree, not you about to fall from a tall building or whatever. This is no big deal.

You reached for the cat, "Come on, Hero, be a good cat and listen to your-" just when you got the cat in your hold, the branch snapped and you cursed inwardly before bracing yourself to fall on your butt and probably break a few of your bones and sent to the hospital and stuck there for-

Strong arms captured you in them, the future of you getting sent to the hospital disappeared away. Your eyes that were shut tightly before began to open, the cat jumped out of your arms and onto the ground safely. You looked up to see the Spanish Hero grinned, "You're quite courageous, aren't you, hermosa?"

Your cheeks tinted pink at the nickname. "Well, since you've saved me, how about you let me down?"

The man laughed and complied, putting you down and glancing at the cat. "What did you name the cat? Hero?"

You blushed in embarrassment. "I did not name it after you, if that's what you're thinking," you crossed your arms. That made him grin wider.

"I kinda like you! Well, I hope your cat gets stuck again so I could have you in my arms again, hermosa," he winked and patted your cat before flying off, leaving you flustered.

-end of flashback-

You smiled, he sure was handsome up close-

A few knocks at the door interrupted your daydream. Sighing, you went back inside and headed for the door, opening it and smiling. "What brings you here?"

"Well, I was thinking of asking you to join me to the movies and a nice dinner at this restaurant I came across," the man grinned. "I'll be quite lonely if you won't,"

"Alright, alright, anything for you," you said. He was your best friend for some time, since the beginning of highschool up til now. You got ready and walked out, locking the apartment door before heading out of the apartment with him.

"What movie, Toni?"

"Your choice, hermosa,"

________________________________________________

aHAHAH THIS FEELS SO MIRACULOUS-Y CONSIDERING I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES.