Reader On Crack - 2p!Italy

(Kohai told me to make Reader on crack in this one-shot...and I shall do what she says because I, as a senPAI, WILL ALWAYS NOTICE HER AND EVERY SENPAI SHOULD NOTICE THEIR KOHAIS TOO...YOU HEAR ME SENPAIS? SENPAAAAIS...UNITE...sorry I got a bit carriEDO AWAY JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA *shot* x.x)

"Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano hey Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano listen Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano Luciano-"

Luciano, who was trying to eat his pasta peacefully, has been interrupted by _____-san, and it angers him to death. "WHAT THE F#*% DO YOU-A WANT, YOU PIECE OF-"

"PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" you yelled, flailing. He raised his fork, almost close to stab your eye, but Chiku stopped him.

"You wouldn't hurt a rady....ret me do it,"

He took a deep breath. "No,"

You blew a raspberry at an annoyed Chiku, laughing like a mad man.

"Who-a made ______ on crack?" Luciano stared at Lutz, who was whistling, not meeting the Italian's gaze at all.

"Lutz,"

"Vhat? I just thought it vould be sexy," he shrugged.

"That's gross...you're gross," he replied, earning a grunt from the German.

"You're just being possessive of ______, Ruciano-san," he smirked.

"I'm not. Now leave," he demanded. "Can't you-a see I'm busy," he said, referring to his oh so dearest pasta.

As the two men leave, Luciano continued on what he was doing. One of the curtains moved and he grumbled. "I know you're-a there, _____," you giggled and got out.

"May I have some pasta, Mr. Butt?"

He growled. "Don't call-a me that,"

"You rikey that name, you're just denying it,"

He gave an exasperated sigh. "If I give you a spoonful-a of my pasta...will you-a shut up?"

"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS,"

He smirked. "Sit-a on my lap,"

"................no,"

"No pasta for-a you...such a pity," he was about to return to his pasta when you appeared on his lap in a flash. His retarded (I'm just kidding you c:) smirk came back.

"GIMME THAT BISH,"

"Excited, much-a, bella?"

"CAN I BE A LIL BABY FOR TODAY?!"

"Sadly, no. Just-a for now," he spoon-fed you and you rolled on the floor, moaning at the taste.

"I won't-a blame myself if you choke yourself," he said.

"CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?!"

"I guess if you-a sit on my lap, I won't bother to-a spoon-feed you every single day,"