His Burd - Scotland

(The Scottish/Irish/Welsh accent sucks apparently. Hah this is way derpier than Allistor himself. Allie is a nice lady.)

Reader's POV

"Have ya sort out the location? Over,"

"Yes, sir. Over," I say through the walkie talkie. "And you'll give me the haggis like you said, right? Over,"

"Aye, as much as ya want," the voice speaks.

I open one of the steps of the stairs. There are two bottles of ale hidden inside. Too easy. "Oh, Allie, you gotta try harder than that," I snicker and take the bottles with my two hands.

"In fact, I am, lassie," somebody says behind me. My face paled as I slowly turn around to see no one other than a man with red hair, a smirk plastered on his face. Doodly-poop. "Where are the others?"

"I won't tell you," I cross my arms, refusing to tell the Scot.

. . . .

"Well aren't we dead?"

"You told him?" Dylan face-palm, his Welsh accent clearly showing as he speaks.

"Sorry," I mutter.

"Mind tellin' why this lassie tried to steal what belongs tae me?" Allistor says, referring to me. He was lifting me up by the back of my collar like I'm some kind of chihuahua, seriously.

"We were thirsty," Seamus shrugs.

Ye're talking oot yer fanny flaps (you're lying)," Allistor scowls.

"Seamus and Dylan forced me to steal your Scottish ales," I pout, and he easily believes me and put me down, my feet finally touching the ground.

I'm a nice girl. Allie believes me.

"You lads are poor goons. C'mon, lassie,"

"Kaaaay!" I grin, winking at the two brothers.

. . . .

"Mmmm, good ol' haggis. Thanks for the food, Allie!"

"Stop callin' me that,"

"Can't help. It's adorable and it suits you," I say, earning a grunt from him.

"I'm goin' out for a while, lassie. Be back soon," and with that being said, he slammed the door shut before I can say anything. He can be so weird, no doubt 'bout it. I went to the staircase to one of the steps in the middle of the stairs, opening the step. Poor duo, they need their ales. I went to Seamus' room and open the door. He is lying on his bed on his phone. He diverts his gaze towards me as soon as I open the door. I raise the bottle towards him.

"Took ya long enough, feek,"

"Allie went out,"

"Dylan! Ale's here!"

He barge in as soon as Seamus mentioned the word 'ale'. "Finally!"

"You guys really wanna get wasted, huh? What if he finds out?"

"Reason with him, butty," Dylan says, already chugging down the bottle. "You know him. You're the...apple of the man's bloody eye,"

"How flattering," I roll my eyes. I can hear the door creaking downstairs and the two push me outside with Dylan saying "Break a leg!"

"Lassie!" Allie hollers.

"Yes, Allie?"

"Where's my ale?"

"I don't know?"

"You gave it to them, did ye, lassie?"

"Nope,"