Perfect - South Korea

I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight

There was a few knocks on your hotel room door, followed by a loud familiar yell of your name. You opened the door to meet with a loud and undeniably cheery South Korean, grinning widely.

"You ready?"

"Let's hit it," you smirked.

"Mansae!"

. . . .

When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah
Girl, I hope you're sure
What you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises

Im Yong Soo stood in front of the first hotel room door on the floor. You stood in front of the last room dormat the end of the hall, staring at him.

"Here lives thousands of trolls in their peaceful chambers. A knock or two will awaken their soul in furious rage. On the count of three...one, two...," he paused. "Three!" he knocked on every hotel rooms from the start til the end. You started from the end, knocking quite to the point it could startle the whole hotel building.

Once every door was knocked, you made a run for it, hand-in-hand with the Korean, laughing hard. Hiding behind the wall, you heard yells and protests from the students that were also in the trip.

You high-fived the other.

. . . .

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you

"No, that star is brighter!" you pointed towards a bright star up in the sky.

"I'm telling you, it's not!" Im Yong Soo protested.

You huffed. "That's the biggest star there is! What else is brighter than that one?!" you yelled.

"You!" he yelled back.

"How can- wait what?"

"I-I mean..." he pointed at the moon. "Moon! I meant moon! Aha!"

"You're so-"

"Hey!" A guard yelled from the bottom. "What are you kids doing there? Get down!"

"Woah! Busted!" the other laughed, grabbing your hand and jumped off the roof of the building, making a run for the second time.

. . . .

And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now

After you both managed to escape from the guard, he questioned. "What next?"

You thought for a while. "Prank again?"

He pondered. Looking around, he saw a restaurant with a rather...weird...name for it.

"Let's prank a restaurant!" he jumped in excitement.

"And also have midnight supper over there after that," he added. He laughed. "God, I love this. And you, __________,"

"Okay, no time, let's go!" he said before dragging you towards the said restaurant.

-------------------

Btw they went on a school trip. That explains why they prank all them students in the hotel by knocking on the doors of their room. Aha.

Andddd the song is Perfect by One Direction...ahhHHHH THAT SONG IS PERFECT JUST LIKE THE TITLE IMPLIes ok im sorry lol.