Stop - America

Rain was pouring down heavily during the night of Saturday.

Bringing out your umbrella, you walked down the streets, the sound of rain pitter pattering the rooftops of many shops can be listened, though tuned down by the music blasting in your MP3.

Hours of interview upon your new job turned out to be fruitful. Starting your new job next week, you came back with a satisfying expression. Though what's more important is to rest all day and enjoy the weekend.

Arriving to cross the road, you saw a man in his twenties, specifically a crossing guard.

Whistling to point out to cross the road, you took his indication along the other pedestrians and walked passed him. The young man seemed to glanced at you for a while, but went back to his focal point of the road.

Crossing safely, you took a glance at him back. Calling his other mate to relieve, he jogged towards you.

"Hi!" a wide grin formed on his lips. "I'm Alfred,"

"I don't talk to strangers,"

"I'm not a stranger, I'm a temporary traffic director and I save people's lives every minute on the road, especially yours today,"

"Thanks, Alfred," you smiled, shaking your head towards his laid-back behaviour.

"And, oh, you see this sign?" he lightly raised his STOP sign he had been holding since forever.

"Yeah, it's a stop sign?"

"To what?"

"When traffic is required to stop obviously," your eyebrows furrowed, starting to get curious on where he was leading this conversation to.

"And you need to stop stealing my heart away, I honestly can't hold my emotions when love starts with a first sight,"

___________________________________________________

hey heY HEY LOOK WHO'S BACK