"Morning darling." I said kissing her head as I took my seat next to Veronica's crib. I saw that Veronica was playing with her toys.

"Seems like someone was up early." I said looking Veronica as I got up and kissed the side of her head before sitting back down.

"She did. Ivy took care of her." My mom said.

"Thank you." I said and she smile.

"It's no problem at all." She said and I smile. We then started with breakfast.

"Uhm...Aria." My mom called me.

"Hm?" I replied stuffing my mouth with juice and toast.

"Your father and I are going back home today." She said and I looked at her.

"Why? You could stay a little longer." Scott said.

"It's not that. We just, think that maybe we should give you some space." My dad said.

"But dad, you all could stay a while again." I said.

"Honey. We just really miss our home. We'll definitely come visit and we hope that you all come visit us as well." My mom said.

"Alright. And Selena?" I asked.

"She's coming back with us. Veronica will stay with you." She said.

"Oh." I said passing my hand through Selena's hair.

"I'm gonna miss you all." She said.

"We will too. Don't worry, we can call each other every night before you sleep or whenever you wanna talk." I said.

"Okay." She said and I smiled.

"When do you all leave?" Brandon asked.

"Today, right after breakfast." She said and I looked at them.

After breakfast, my parents and Selena left together with Brandon and Scott. Me, Ivy and Veronica we left alone now. The house seems so empty and less lively.

I was sitting on the sofa with Veronica to the soft matress on the ground playing.

"What is mummy's little princess playing?" I asked sliding down to sit next to her. She was laughing shaking the stuffed animals.

"Yes, yes, thats my little girl." I said picking her up and tickling her stomach as she couldn't stop laughing. I then place multiple kisses on her face. She then pulled my hair.

"Ouch! Veronica! That hurts!" I said and she laughed.

"Oh, you like seeing mummy this way huh." I said as gently poke her nose and tickle her stomach. I then heard a few camera clicks. I looked up to see it was Irene...I mean Ivy holding a camera.

"I thought it was a perfect picture." She said and I smiled.

"Hm! Thanks." I said.

"I'll get it framed up for her birthday." She said.

"Double thanks." I said and she nodded with a smile.

"Come join us if you want." I said and she smile as she came and sat opposite me. So we were facing each other.

"I now know why Brandon fell for you." She said looking at me and I looked at her confused.

"Not only because you're beautiful but you're a kind soul. You're someone who would fight till death for the ones you love. That is what I admire about you." She said.

"Thank you. You're the same. I misjudge you, so for that I'm sorry." I said.

"I can't blame you. I acted like a bitch to you first, so...I totally deserve it." She said and I laughed.

I then received an text message. I put down Veronica and reached for my phone.

Unknown

Miss me. How's your morning going? Your parents, Selena, your former one night stand and your husband left the house. It's just you, your daughter and your husband's ex at home right?

I don't know who this dumbass is it's creeping me out now.

"You okay?" Ivy asked me and I looked up to see her with worry in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Follow me on Instagram: dkr010
or DKR