The Aftermath

Olivia's Pov

I never asked for a love story, or drama, but this is what I got. Alex is sweet and adorable, but after my dad not trusting me, I can't seem to trust him. Even the trust I gave to Austin was beginning to fade. Does every girl have trust issues? Honestly, I just didn't know.

It took me a bit, but I managed to pull myself together when I got to my room. Austin knocked on my door shortly after and filled me in on the game plan for Alex's and my relationship. I had to call my parents. Dad was ticked, which I should have expected, right? My mom told me to do whatever Scott thinks is right.

What does he think is right? Telling the entire world on Ustream in an hour. Jake texted me from work and flipped about how it was going viral and he didn't hear from me first. He said he'd call me later. Dillon was curious, but I didn't answer him, and I know Kylie's going to be stalking the Ustream. There was no need to try and contact her right away.

The plan is to do exactly the same as the first Ustream, but with Alex, and without the kiss. Next thing I know, I'm in the hallway with Alex again, waiting for Austin to come out and then ask the viewers for questions. We all know what the first question is going to be, and I was just hoping the viewers didn't try to kill me when they heard the answer. If no one knew my name before, they were about to. Austin started the song he promised to play before he came out for the "surprise," and I took a deep breath. Was I ready for this? I leaned my head on Alex's chest, not because he was my boyfriend, but because I was afraid I'd faint without his support. He gently held an arm around me to keep me steady.

"Scott said for you to sit on my lap. He'll be creeping, so you might want to do what he says."

I sighed. Another strange request I wasn't quite ready for, but it was a now or never moment, and I've been told never to say never. Scott texted me then. "Flirt with him!" I laughed out loud. If only he knew I was incapable.

Austin opened the door, camera in hand, and I was still leaning on Alex's chest. "Look who it is! It's Alex and Olivia!" We followed Austin into the room and I watched him take the stool, and Alex take the chair. The camera was angled away from the couch where I'd planned to sit in the first Ustream, so I stood there until Alex pulled me onto his lap.

Austin smiled at the camera and asked for questions, even though we were already watching the questions flying through the chat box. Austin grinned. "Alex. The ladies want to know if you're single."

I looked into the computer screen, but I could see Alex's smile on the monitor. "Well ladies, I hate to disappoint, but I'm taken." He wrapped his arms around my stomach and squeezed me like a teddy bear. "Olivia's my little sweetheart."

I stared into the screen, and looked at how unconvincing it seemed. I readjusted and wrapped my arms around his neck, while putting on a smile. The chat exploded with angry comments and I let my arms drop so that only one of my hands was resting on his shoulder and glanced between the boys. Alex hugged my stomach for reassurance and Austin pretended to be shocked. He's not the best actor. "Hey guys. No hate. Don't you want Alex and Olivia to be happy?" The chat exploded with rude names about me calling me every vicious word one girl could call another.

I sighed. "Your fans have a thing for hate."

Austin picked up his guitar and started playing, but it was already too late the viewer count dropped from his record of nine thousand to a sad nine hundred. All because of me. Alex hugged me tighter and smoothed my hair. I wanted to leave. I was tired of the hate already, but the remaining viewers begged for us to answer more questions, so we did.

After a round of would you rather from the fans, they asked me if all of the hate was bothering me. I didn't answer. I forced a half smile and whispered to each of the guys that I was done, and left the room. Alex followed me.