I'll Never Stop Loving You

I got dressed again and went out to meet Dave and Austin. Dave took all the stuff I didn’t want back and Austin carried all of my other stuff to the cash register. I used the debit card my parents sent me to pay for it and Austin picked up all my bags and handed them off to Dave.

We walked around some more and Austin bought a few things here and there before heading into the Nike store. Scott and Rocco were already inside, so Dave left us with them and went to do some shopping of his own.

Austin picked out three new pairs of shoes before we left. Everyone decided they wanted to see a movie, so we picked a kids movie Summer would like and went to the theater. Austin and I sat separately from everyone else, except Summer who insisted with a lot of dramatic pointing on sitting with us. Austin slipped his arms around me and Summer crawled back and forth between our laps before the movie started.

Once it started, Summer settled down into my lap and stared at the screen with her little mouth hanging open. It was the cutest thing I’d ever seen. With Summer happily distracted Austin managed to steal quite a few kisses from me, some of which Dave had happily photographed from his seat a few rows in front of us.

When it was over Summer clapped and squealed for Rocco and Jess until I took her over to them. By this time it was way past dinner time and Rocco had the limo driver pull into McDonald’s so we could run in and get something to take back to the hotel. When it came time for everyone to go their separate ways Summer gave me and Austin both kisses and Rocco told us he’d have us picked up at 9 o’clock the next morning.

I collapsed on the couch in the hotel room as soon as we got inside and Austin handed me my bag of chicken nuggets as I slipped off my sandals. “Well that was certainly a nice day,” Austin said as he sunk into the couch next to me.

“It certainly was,” Michele said, “After our mid morning scavenger hunt to find you two.”

“I’m sorry about that Mama,” I apologized. “We should have told you we wanted to go out instead of just leaving.”

She sighed. “It’s okay, Olivia. You’re just kids. You’re supposed to mess up.”

“Did you decide on where everyone’s sleeping?” Austin asked.

Mama sighed and looked at Dave and Scott. “What do you guys think?”

Scott shrugged and so did Dave. “I think they can handle it,” Dave decided. “It wouldn’t be the first time they fell asleep together. I’ll be in the same room. They know I wouldn’t want to see any of that.”

Mama cracked a smile. “I guess you two can sleep in the same bed, but it’s only because Dave is going to be in there. Austin you have to wear a full outfit tonight. I don’t want to see you sleeping shirtless or in your boxers or whatever you’re into these days. There also has to be a blanket or a sheet in between you guys tonight. I’m trusting you two. Don’t make me regret it.”

Austin and I both nodded. “We’ll behave, Mom,” Austin promised.

Mama sighed. “Well if you guys don’t mind, I think I’ll take a shower so less people have to fight for it in the morning.”

“And no, you two can’t share the shower too,” Dave joked.

I threw the pillow at him this time. “Dave! What kind of kinky stuff do you think I’m into? I’m just a little girl.”

“I know one kinky thing you’re into. He’s stealing half your fries while you’re not looking.”

I looked over and Austin was frozen with a handful of fries half hanging out of his mouth. I smacked him in the back of the head and stole one of his nuggets.