Mahomie Memories

I woke up in the middle of the night to puke, but didn’t have the tray with me. It was across the room. I made a mess and laid back. “Robeeeert!” I whined. 

He shifted in his chair and sat up farther, wiping the sleep from his eyes. “What? Are you okay?”

I blushed. “I might have just puked in my bed.”

“Where‘s your little alert button?”

I chuckled. “I don‘t think either one of us wants to touch it.”

He opened his mouth to say something, but took it back and replaced it. “Ewww.”

“I think you‘re going to have to go out there to get someone.”

He groaned like an old man and got out of his chair. He came back a few minutes later with Luke.

Luke gave a warm smile. “I understand that your stomach hasn‘t yet settled itself.” I nodded. “Alright. Did you get any on yourself?”

I shook my head. “Just in my hair. Again.”

He sighed. “Okay. We‘ll move you over to the chair where your friends have been camping out and I‘ll clean things up. Do you need to go to the bathroom. ”

I thought about it. “Yeah. I haven‘t peed since last night.”

Luke nodded and chuckled. “I suppose you‘ll need a new panty protector then.”

I blushed fiercely. Robert didn’t know about it being my time of the month. Neither did Austin. That was sort of between Luke and I. Until now at least. I glanced at Robert and his face was just as red as mine. Luke laughed. “I love making things awkward. Come on. I‘ll help you into the bathroom and get you a protector.”

He helped me to the bathroom and sat the panty protector on the sink next to the toilet. “I’ll leave the door cracked,” Luke said. “Just give me a call when you‘re done and you need a hand.”

He left and the door was cracked. I heard him and Robert. “She kick her boyfriend to the curb?” Luke asked him jokingly.

Robert laughed. “Heck no! He had to hit the studio and she‘s weird about hospitals and stuff. She‘s like a little sister. I can’t leave her here being scared and stuff.”

I smiled to myself. I love how all of Austin’s friends think of me. I’m like one of them. They’d do anything to protect me. It makes me feel amazing. I finished doing things and called out for Luke. He came back and helped me stand. “Can we accomplish the mission of the undies on our own today or do you need a hand?”

I laughed. “Why are you so weird? Do you treat the old ladies like this?”

He smiled and started to help me. Keeping eye contact the whole time of course. “I‘d never talk to an old lady this way. I just figured you‘d have more fun being stuck here if it was a little more humorous. It‘s in your file that you‘re a little freaked out by hospitals. I‘m trying my best to help.”

I smiled. “Well thanks I guess. You‘re a lot more pleasant than the lady in the morning. All she did was stab me and leave.”

He helped me shuffle my way back to Robert’s chair and finished taking the sheets off the bed. “I might have seen something about more blood work in your file. I‘ll check when I put these in the dirty laundry.”

He left me and Robert there. Rob propped himself on the side of my chair and yawned. “I‘m going to be so tired in the morning.”

I laughed. “At least you aren‘t tired all the time.”