Sequel!!!!

Guys!!! Oh my god guess what!!! I just posted the first part of the sequel to Now or Never! It's called Miles Apart, because that's what you guys voted for and it's going to be in both Olivia and Austin's point of view. Alex didn't get enough votes, but I might throw him in there now and then just because. 

I want to thank you guys so much for everything you've done for this story. It's easily my most successful one on Wattpad and I hope that some of you guys stick around and keep reading with me. The link to Miles Apart is in comments if you're on the computer or on my profile Nikki_acm if you're on mobile. I also recently started a Keaton Stromberg fan fic for Emblem3 if you guys are into them. 

Last but not least the setting and time period of the sequel might seem a little weird after reading the first book, because I changed it to make it more realistic. I'm editing this story so it matches. Olivia is still from Virginia, but she lives in San Antonio with Scott now and Austin moved to Miami, like he did in real life, not LA like this story has right now until I finish editing. He's also still sixteen, not 17. Miles Apart starts around Halloween 2012 basically if you want to put it in perspective. 

I love you guys and I hope you check out my other fan fics and stories, but if not I'm cool with that too. I know I take decades to update anyway. I'd get annoyed with me if I were you.