"He wants to see you," I woke up from my musing with Zane telling Master Robin those words. "He wants to have dinner with you tomorrow at the hotel where he is staying."

"Just me? What about you, Uncle?"

"No," Zane shook his head. "I don't want to eat with him and your Ojiisan knows that, that's why he didn't extended the invitation to me."

Master Robin sighed. "This is the reason why the old man wants to control you. You don't defer to him or do anything to please him. You just disobey him all the time..."

"Much like you to me. Are you my karma?" Zane said. Blu choked when he heard that. The boy reached for his water and I had to caress his back as uncle and nephew eyed each other.

"I thought we already established that Blu is the troublemaker here, not me." Master Robin said while gesturing at Blu.

"You both are," Zane eyed Blu who just got his composure back. "Blu will accompany you to that dinner with your Ojiisan tomorrow."

Blu's fork fell from his hand and made a clanking sound when it hit his plate. Blu blinked rapidly. "Who will accompany who in what?"

Zane sighed. He waved his hand in the air to gesture at the boys. "You two have dinner with that fossil..."

"Uncle!"

"Master Zane," I...his term really.

"What? I said it. He is a fossil. He is old already but he keeps on clinging to everyone around him to cater to his capriciousness. My father is an old tyrant...except he is also lazy to dominate the world. So he dominates his business and family like the tyrant that he is."

"He obviously failed in you," Master Robin said in a matter of fact tone.

"I have a rebellious tinge in my blood," Zane retorted back in the same bland tone.

Master Robin let out a short laugh. "Then I have that in my blood too. We are both Akages after all..."

A sad look passed on Zane's eyes before he nodded. His arm reached far to ruffle Master Robin's hair. "Have that dinner with your Ojiisan tomorrow. Take Blu. Just eat with him and then come back here in the penthouse. Don't sleep on that hotel, do you understand?"

"Okay," Master Robin nodded.

We finished dinner and I cleaned up the dining and kitchen area. The boys are off their punishment clock so they can get close for the rest of the evening. No need to look after them. So I focused my head on Zane, who locked himself on his home office, doesn't want to be disturbed. Even by me...

And because of that, my guess that there is a problem got solidified. Zane won't lock himself on his home office if everything is well. I wonder who he is contacting there that he doesn't want me to know.

Well, he can't escape me. We sleep in one room together. Unless he planned to sleep on his home office and leave early for work tomorrow, before I even woke up, I will have my time to confront Zane and ask him what the problem is now.

Truly, problems just won't leave this household.

.........................

(ROBIN)

"How was school?" Blu asked while he sat cross legged on the middle of his bed. We will sleep in his bedroom tonight. We slept yesterday on my room...so yeah...fair is fair. "Did something exciting happen while I was not there?"

"What, aside from everyone thinking it's unfair that I was left unscathed by what happened last Friday? Nothing much..." I grumbled.

Blu winced. "That happened eh..."