"Beast! What the hell did you do!" He smirked a drunken smile.

"I relaxed." I huffed helping him to the bed trying to take off his clothes feeling his soft hands trying to pull down mine.

"Stop!"

"What I thought we were helping each other."

"The only thing your helping is yourself to a shower and bed, ok?" He stared at me like I was speaking another language then laid his ass down closing his eyes, no!

"Ah! Why beauty!" I empty my water bottle on him waking him up dragging his ass to the bathroom running the water to the tub.

I didn't leave this room once and the minute I lock myself up he gets to go out and get drunk like there's no care in the world to it. That should be me but no this possessive Beast wants me to stay trapped in one place not being able to live the life I was regretfully not given.

"Your so beautiful you know that,." His breath reeks.

"Yes baby, you tell me that everyday and do me a favor shhhhhh." I push my finger on his lips to keep it quiet so I can focus on the task plus breath fresh air. He starts to kiss it pulling my arm towards him leaving a trail of his wet lips on my skin pulling me down on the ground so I fall on top of him.

"Let's stay here for awhile." He whispers wrapping his arms around me.

"Beast you need a shower real bad and your making me want to gag, lets go."

"Mhmhm." I roll my eyes getting up taking off the rest of his clothes stopping at his boxers signaling at him. "Go ahead baby you can touch him it's not like you need my permission right?"

"Get in the fucking tub." He splashed water everywhere his large figure barely fitting I started to clean up the rest of the mess preparing a bucket and pain killers for him, but no! Not with this guy it's never easy.

"Beast! STOP NO!" He pulled my robe off and swung my body in the tub with him.

"Now I'm relaxed." I looked at him annoyed pushing myself to get out but feeling his clasped hands on both of my hips weighing me down tight. "Nu huh your not going anywhere beautiful."

"Fine." I only had my panties and bra on while he was butt naked in the tub smirking at my movements to try to get comfortable in this little ass tub. We were practically on top of each other I didn't hate it but he was having a drunken ball with it.

He straightened his legs so they hung out the side of the tub turning me around so I would straddle his lap, my chest touching his wet one. We were so close yet so far away from one another, he was here and I was somewhere else but he's pulling me back.

"Are you gonna tell me now." I looked at him shocked seeing his drunken smile erase from his face being replaced by only his emotionless one.

"You really want to know?" I didn't look at him keeping my head down avoiding his dark chestnut eye glaze.

"You already know the answer to that so stop stalling and tell me beauty. Please?" He lifted my chin so I could see his eyes, they weren't dark. They were glistening in water, he already knows what happened as much as he wants to hear it from me he didn't want to put me through that pain again.

But it's something he needs and that's why I'm here, to provide it.

"Remember back at that cabin were I told you what-t-?"

"I remember, why?" He was speaking so softly not being the man I meant almost a year ago.

" Remember when I woke back up and you taught me how to maintain a type of control in certain situations, well I did it. I maintain it! I did it pretty well and as much as I don't remember I know I don't want to." My voice started to crack my mind was sending me signals to stop because that's what I told it to do. That's what that whole focus was all about getting around the torture and pain, seeing through a different side to survive.