[14]

BEAST

I walked out my club as my guards followed close behind I stayed put hearing muffles and moans from around the corner. I walked around the corner slightly looking at beauty and the struggle she was putting up being forced in the back of the car.

I watched and smirked I enjoyed this kind of shit especially seeing it happen at another angle than what I'm used to. She was more angry than scared and I couldn't care less to see her being put to use not my problem anymore.

I was a dealer in these shadows not being seen by any means but allowing my presence when I wanted. I owned chains and lines of nightclubs, hotels, many more but never once step in the office. Azar handle all that and when I did have to it, it was for my other "business", where I get to hear the screams of the lives I take and see the people unravel just from the view.

This business is the only thing that's on my mind 24/7 keeping focus on my targets and the ones who think they could escape from me. The way I spend my nights is the only way I can keep "him" in check and she is not making it any better. Always saying whatever the hell is on her mind and keeping up the confidence she knows will fade as time goes. Her eyes glimpsed over towards me and I couldn't help but smile and give her a little wave as she got forced into a car.

"Sir? He's ready to talk." One of my guards opened my black bulletproof car as I slid in looking at my arrival.

"Thank you for that seriousness beauty you had, I can already tell she's going to be a freak in bed." I rolled my eyes not even acknowledging his childish jealous tactics with getting me to believe I will miss her.

"I don't care what you do with her it's your business but, now I want the part of business you owe me NOW! No games Rosario." I spoke firmly leaning back pouring me a glass of scotch while staring intensely in his eyes. He squirmed I watched as he wanted out just by his actions looking at him bounced his leg up and down rapidly looking everywhere but at my eyes.

"Um? I know he left his place and went underground." I broke the glass in my hand as Rosario stared frighten watching the glass pierce my skin.

"I ALREADY KNOW THIS FUCKER!!! I ASKED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I DON'T!!!" He whined seeing my face come closer towards his.

"Ok! I'm sorry please!" He put his hand up covering his face.

He continued, "I know that he told all his pratol men to be in the lookout of his daughter, Nazira. I can assume you met her." He smirked put which quickly fell seeing that I had no interest in talking about that.

"He went underground towards Europe, since the Golden formal will occur there in a few weeks he thought he can gain some protection against whoever is after him." He looked up at me obviously wanting to ask the question.

"Talk, Rosario."

"Is it you?"

"Yes, now get the hell out my car." He nodded frantically shutting the door leaving me annoyed as ever, I take his daughter and this fucker wants to go underground after trying to run as far as he could for himself.

This information was useless to me as much as the person that gave it to me as well, I know for a fact if I kill him it will likely set off alarms to his little dark kingdom, empire he swears he runs. I pulled out my phone to send a text that I most likely did when I thought things were going to turn to shit.

Beast- Follow this car.

Unknown- Oh is it another one of your low life missions you give to me, I already told you that I will do it for free.

He was never able to just follow a simple fucking driection always had a back up comment to provide.

Beast- Do as I fucking said and make sure you keep her safe.