[45]

It's dark and quiet yet my brain feels like it's on fire, like it's been on fire for so long and now water finally hits it and everything is cool.

He's gone.

She's gone.

I'm gone.
No coming back, no starting over in this life.

I could see her smiling her face glowing with prominent as she saw me from a distance. Was this it or am I dreaming?
Was it finally my time to say goodbye and hello to another life I never thought I could get.

I heard whispers and sighs, no yells or screams. It was calm and peaceful but I'm alone and I'm so so scared.

I've been waiting for this moment my whole life and I never thought this would be aftermath. My father dying in front of me was everything I fought for since the beginning but now was it worth it?

People died and my family well the people who raised me were all gone. An outcast like those stories in books, the mafia princess who's no longer a princess.

I wanted cry and scream at myself to wake up feeling his hand squeezed my own. I knew it was him and I knew he needed to see my eyes to ensure he wasn't alone. He's not!

Baby! Beasty! Beast your not alone I'm here!!

There was no point I'm frozen! I'm dead! I'm gone and it was all because of me.

"Your gonna be ok? You have to be ok?! Baby I know you can hear me so wake up. Ok? Wake up or tell me something. Please!" He's fucking begging for me, crying out loud he's needs me and I'm being selfish to stay in this dark silent place.

I need to wake up! I need to wake up! I need to wake up! Please wake up Nazira!

Do you want to? Are you sure?

Yes! I'm sure-

There's no going back Nazira.

I know.

Then you take that breath and wake up on your own, if you need him that bad wake yourself up. Do it ... beauty.

I couldn't comprehend what that was and who was talking to me but, it doesn't matter because I didn't plan on leaving this place yet not after meeting him. My mind got dizzy as I was feeling large hands clasped down on me.

I felt a hand grip on my own getting a little tense at the sudden strongest of it. Where was Beast!? And who had there hands on me!

"Beauty?" His hands traveled up my arm pushing a strand of my hair to the side. I wanted to tell him to back the fuck away from me and open my eyes to look for Beast. "Nazira baby are you up?"

"Ughhhhhhh." I groaned feeling his hands shake softly just by the sounds. I opened my eyes slowly as there was a lot of light to take in glancing at a man and his strange hovering figure over my body.

"Beauty!" He yelled as I groaned at his loud mouth. "Shit baby I'm sorry." He tried touching my face and I backed away from his hands in confusion why he trying to touch me.

"Nazira what's wrong?" He stood there looking confused as me, he was nice to look at but he wasn't my Beast. He had a strap over his arm with a few bandages sticking out while his hands tried to touch me yet again.

"What the hell are you doing! Don't fucking stop me!" I moved away more wincing at the sudden pain that shot through my chest. I bowed my head glancing at him start to look down in worry.

"Y-you don't know who I am?!"

"Should I?" He started pacing shaking his head back and forth looking like he was about to have a panic attack.