[25]

Beast

It was more than fun watching her move her ass to the locations I directed her to. She wouldn't give me no side sarcastic remarks or roll those mocha eyes of hers, she'll just do it in surprise.

For the past weeks that has passed one of my offices has been set on fire and many of my staff died in the fire. I could care less about the people's who's lives were lost but attacking my companies to get to my beauty wasn't something I was going to fall back on.

Donatello knew how to play games but my games were always better and deadly.

I watched as she sat in the garden with her head bowed in between her sweet legs seeing her movements sadden.

She actually gave herself to me without hesitation or force, she's always been mine from the start and now forever to the finish.

"Beast!? He's ready." Two of my guards came in handing me papers that made my submerge energy get out.

I didn't waste anytime to talk I walked and they followed me to the basement seeing as I wasn't in the talking mood.

I grabbed my knife and sliced off an ear.

"Ahghhhhhhhh!!!!"

I moved over to the other side that was working, "Who is he!!"

"Your a monster!"

"Not the answer I was looking for but accurate." I grabbed another knife noticing that they haven't dropped their face in fear yet.

"How about now." They rolled their eyes seemingly picking my next target.

I motioned my guards to hold their head watching the fear I loved to see set in while they struggled. I pieced the tip of the knife slowly dragging it underneath their eyelid not stopping because of their cries.

"Oh oh ok!!! I don't know a lot but he watches all our moves he doesn't trust anyone he never shows his face to us. But he's not worse than you." Tears escaped and I smiled watching him almost sigh in relief as my guards released his head.

"That wasn't so hard, huh?" I grabbed my rag and clenched the knife in my right hand.

"What? Your gonna let me go?" I almost felt the need to kill him and just bring his pain to the end.

Almost.

"Taligo."
(Cut)

I walked out the room hearing the screams of the man that sided with the wrong person. This isn't the mafia when you take ownership, this is the underground where I have all ownership.

My organization that I built from the deep dark ground with the blood of my victims smiling while doing so getting my people jobs and making money while doing so.

"What is she doing now?"

"Still fucking sulking like a brat, as long as she knows who she belongs to she can sulk all damn day." I grabbed a glass pouring it down my throat walking over to where Carmelo stood.

"You know what you could do to make the situation better,"

"What now Carmelo?!" I rolled my eyes ready to ignore his stupid ideas that fall out of his mouth.

"Take her out."

"What?" I looked at him stupidly clenching my hands at the idea of her and me out in the city together where anything could happen.

"She's still a woman Beast and as much as she doesn't act like a girl, she is one. Pamper her take her out to eat, go on a night drive. Make her feel wanted and not as an object."