[21]

That night

The night of all nights

The night that brings back memories she try's so hard to escape from. Nazira was the type to talk back whenever given an direct order from anyone, she didn't want to be told want to do rather than to do it herself.

Galas were never her thing dressing up in material that hung over her body was never the ordeal she got excited about, she would curl up with her protectors (her dogs) in a place no one would even think to go, in the basement with the prisoners her father kept locked up.

Nazira was a curious girl after her mother's death seeing what it was like to actually watch the action of others her father brought upon them. She would hate the smell of blood but as more galas happened the more she spend her time down in the basement.

Nazira stared at the slim red dress that laid on her bed trying to come up with any specific word to describe what she was looking at. She felt disgusted to actually have to wear a dress to a gala she didn't even want to bring herself to go to. After holding on to the news that she'll be brought back to the hell she was born in, she couldn't bring herself to even look in his direction.

"It's beautiful isn't." Lyric walked in seeing the dress Nazira hated and watched as Lyric's eyes lit up just on her arrival. Lyric could picture Nazira in such a material trying to hold back her excitement waiting for the main course to come together on it's own.

"Yeah, I guess." Nazira said titling her head to another angle seeing if she could get a better feeling about the whole event. "What are you doing here anyway?" She questioned noticing two more ladies maids enter the room with supplies in their hands.

"Oh your gonna hate it but, I am certainly going to enjoy every second of it." Nazira tried to backed up but no backing up was going to help her out of this situation looking at Lyric's crazy eyes and make up brushes in her hands.

He looked ravishing and more decent than anyone else in the god damn world letting his thoughts run while turning and looking in the mirror at his attire. He didn't care about his wardrobe but only of his date's to the event, how her outfit had to be the one to incinerate all others just by who was wearing it.

He paced back and forth waiting while mumbling under his breath on how late they were going to be and his anger reaching it's peek.

She slid on the dress felt her hair being pulled from each angle about to be ripped out her head, brushes filling her eyes and feeling the fur hit her cheeks she just had enough. She gave them all dirty looks as she glared back at Lyric who was smiling in the corner.

They all left and she did what she knows she'll regret in the future, she slid on her golden heels clipping the sides putting on her red lipstick smacking her lips together. Her hair fell at her shoulders curls getting in her face, she liked the feeling of having her hair down whereas she always kept it up.