[13]

Nazira

I couldn't believe my fucking eyes what was happening I actually set aside a piece of my dignity for this mission making sure I come back alive. The bastard, asshole, motherfucker sold me like I was an object.

I was actually taken and thrown away like trash, he didn't even have the decency to face me telling me what was about to happen. Just the dirty hands of Rosario on my ass and body was a great way to spill the news. Where was Azar? Yeah them brothers are so fucking .... Ughhh. I was kicking and trying to maneuver my body in this god forsaken small trunk.

What enraged me was the promises he is so known to not break and keep like it's his number one priority, (Yeah number one my ass) He can keep his promises and shove it up his own, choke on it, and die a sweet long death.

I huffed in silence hitting my head as the car came to a abrupted halt. It was still dark out seeing two masked men open the trunk and watching as their eyes feel on me. I just had to prove myself tonight of all nights of course Beast planned this before hand making his plan unravel the way he chooses.

"Get up!" They got me out the trunk and lifted me up so one was on each side causing me to hover not touching the floor. I pushed and shoved but all they just kept walking adding to the movements that didn't show any effects.

"LET ME GO YOU VERY LARGE STRONG MAN!!"I screamed out as he just glanced at me and smiled like I was feeding him compliments, which I didn't mean too but this man damn 6 foot 7 at least with very large biceps. The other one was just ok, didn't fit in with crowd poor guy.

Damn it!

We entered a warehouse or a very ugly loft and the men kept their eyes straight ahead like they were waiting to be greeted by someone. They sat me down on my feet I went back and forth with myself trying to make a decision weather to fight or just run for my life. All of that went away when I watched a man walking towards us with, "ugh Rosario."

"Hola mi zorra. That means Vixen in Spanish,-"

"Yeah I know thanks idiot." I cut him off from speaking not wanting to hear his voice ever.

"I see we are still a little cranky from the drive, me as well mi zorra but all in good time we both can get a goodnights rest." He came close to me licking the inside of my earlobe I flinched moving away.

I didn't know Rosario at all and the information I was told is totally worthless now unless it's ways I will like to get raped, other than that Beast totally screwed me over. I watched as Rosario went over to one of the men I didn't recognize but he seem to know me with how much eye contact he was giving.

"It seems that my little Zorra is trying to see what awaits for her. All in due time my slut!"

He walked up to me and I kicked him in his stomach hard. "Call me a slut again and I can make sure the next place I hit won't be as hard as you expect." He looked up at me furious and to me I was enjoying the hell out of it.

"TAKE HER TO THE ROOM!!!"

Fuck the room! Let me go I screamed in my head instead of bursting out loud just staring back at Rosario and the man seeing him smirk a cocky smile. Who the hell was he?

Decision number two is looking pretty awesome right now and I feel like at this point I won't have a choice. I was thrown on the hard wooden floor bruised physically but not my pride, I won't let them take that. They looked back at me and didn't bat an eye walking away slamming the door.

"Yeah you better run!" I dusted myself off shouting still regaining my composure looking around and Deja vu hit me like a fucking cat.

There was a red bed, a nicely decorated one in the certain of the room. They had brought me to a nice room with a bathroom and the night sky shinning through the bolted windows with nice colored wallpaper and a single rose laid out.