[36]

Nazira

"FIND HER!" I opened my eyes to screams and shouts hearing booming echoing footsteps make their way rapidly downstairs moving faster than normal.

My eyes were opened and closed I was too weak to keep them at bay so I let them do their own thing.

I wonder who will find my body first, Beast or Azar? Lyric or Azar, Guard or Azar?

It's looking close to the bad guy now, my heart is racing right now. I can't feel my legs whether that's a good thing in the situation or a bad thing I don't know what to do.

Well this is what happens when you get captured by a sadistic monster and then find out he had more sadistic monster genetics.

I never eaten cereal before, I saw it as a commercial at a bar once in Italy back home in hell, well this is hell I guess. Is it?

My dads back there

My ex is back there

My stupid slutty ex best friend is back there

But my dogs! Damn I want to go back now.

Ok when am I going to die! This is taking too long now, I'm ready. I finally felt like a weight was being lifted off my chest and I could breathe normally. I felt like a feather floating around in the sky at its own pace waiting to hog the ground floor.

I'm floating and flying and felling great.

"Open your eyes beauty." I opened my eyes looking up at the same sex god I placed my eyes on that night. He was dressed in a killer combat color, black of course.

He had the same smell to him and that's fucking smirk rose from the dead again. I don't cry often but in that moment all I wanted to do was let it rip. He looked me in my eyes holding out his hand for me to grab onto but I couldn't I was too weak.

"Beast? Help me?!"

"I'm here beauty I'm not going anywhere else, you are all that matters." He pulled me into his lap so my head lied between as he stroke my tangled uncombed hair. I could hear him whispering softly but didn't get any understanding to it.

I was shivering....
I'm dying and he was there.

"Your gonna stay with me, right?"

"Of course just because you're going, you think I'm going to leave you by yourself?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes shaking uncontrollably confused.

"What?"

"Yes beauty, I told you from the beginning that you are mine. Your the only person I could ever see myself with forever. So imagine me coming through that door right there, looking at the beautiful body I once loved to see a lifeless one in a pool of blood."

I felt him fade away staring at the door waiting for those echoing footsteps to come back! When I couldn't do it anymore I closed my eyes holding on to the little bit of strength I've been saving, hearing the gasp and the painful screams of his.

I opened my eyes faster watching him spring to action at the sight of life. Men filled the room horror plastered to their faces trying to comprehend what to do to not get shot but help.

"GET OUT!" They stayed back out the doorway looking in at my injuries bowing their heads.

"Oh baby! It's ok! It's ok beauty your gonna be fine!" He was speaking so fast pulling my bleeding body towards his warm one. He was so warm and tense his shoulders rose up and he wasn't focused. Ha! He wasn't focused!!!!

"Beast?"

"I'm here beauty your gonna be ok! I promise." He picked me up but I started to dose off so he placed me in his arms holding g me back in the floor yelling no screaming at the guards to get the doctor.