[16]

Beast (24 hrs before)

"Sir good morning,"

"Sir, how are you?"

"Sir, would you like anything?"

"Yes actually, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME NOW!!!" They scattered.

The doors slammed opened revealing a whole crowded board of people surrounding a table, I walked over to my chair at the end rolling my eyes hearing each person stand after I pass by.

I sat down in my chair pouring a glass.

"What the fuck you waiting for talk."

"Um? Well sir, the shipments are going to arrive next week instead of this week." I slammed my glass on the table as everyone's tongues tied shut.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ARRIVING NEXT WEEK!!"

"There-e was-s a mix-up at the docks and you weren't there-e."

I sat up made my way towards Hector the dock keeper that I have under lock and key mostly all the city officials in the room work for me and my underground business. I don't hide it from the world if you know you know what you do with the information you find out is your sentence to life or death.

"Hector? Fix it now so I can get my shipment tomorrow and not next week or your wife will be having another miscarriage very soon." He swallow hard nodding his head understanding my demands.

"Next?"

Several hours passed recapping all my business arrangements making me more bored by each passing hour that's why I make Azar do this stupid shit instead of me. The shipments of girls we found had to be brought somewhere I wasn't so he took care of that while I had to sit in here with dumbasses to spare.

I run more chains of businesses in New York than any CEO that lives here making sure they know who I am and what I can do is always a bonus to show. With the businesses I have upstairs assembled by every possible way to succeed I focus more on my downstairs ones they leave me with a thrill that can't be replace by any amount of paperwork.

If the paperwork are the bodies I drop give me a pen and I will sign all day long.

I dismissed the council as Azar likes to call them sitting back in my chair getting a new glass to fill a drink up with when I am interrupted like always.

"Um? Sir?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT CATHLIN!" My assistant stutters on the phone so I can hardly understand her.

"There-e are some people here waiting to see-e you."

"What did they say?"

"Um they said Rosario is ready." I drunk the rest of my glass taking my coat and walking downstairs to meet with the rest of my guards.

"Sir, we are here."

I walked inside the warehouse smelling that the same metallic scent I was addict towards walking down the dimly lit narrowed hallways. One positioned out and two inside the room with me was the way I liked my formation set up. Never once did anything seem to change with me bringing prisoners to the last place they'll ever see.

"Oh wow this is a huge surprise seeing you here all happy and smiling did gatta finally make you an honest man." Carmelo liked getting on my nerves him being related to me served no purpose in exceptions of dying by my hand if he was to betray me which he knew.

"Do you have them?"

"Of course." Carmelo smiled.

"Let's have some fun then."