[2]

We drove past the city limits and was now out of the whole district. I didn't speak a word I kept my mouth shut trying to look back at all the things I could have done.

"YOUR THE MAFIA PRINCESS!!!!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

Kid looked like he was about shit rainbows and sunshine.

"When I get older I'm gonna be rich and travel the world sharing all my fortune!"

He was one of the good ones.

I snapped back to reality as we came to a pause, the gate was the first thing I noticed that golden gate that was like 34 feet with spikes on the edges, like who would want to climb a 34 foot gate then get impaled. Didn't make no fucking sense!

I rolled my eyes at the family crest in the front of the gate watching it swing open. We had the biggest land in Sicily Italy but with no neighbors closed off like a fucking slave to the world.

The car went through stopping at the main doors my father took it upon himself to get out first and open the door for me. I climbed down looked at him and ran inside not wanting to see his hideous face.

"NAZIRA!!!!" Screams echoed but if that didn't get me to listen what would with him. I went through the left side of the house heading to my room.

"Alex? Adria?!" I whistled getting my girls attention as their ears shot up surprisingly looking at me arriving. "Hiya! Yes yes! I missed you as well, ok!!" Scratchy tongues and drooling will always put me in a better mood after a terrible day.

Adria and Alex were twin girl Dobermans they were both different both so similar in ways. Alex is always playful and never tired while Adria is always on guard doing her job to protect me but even she has her times.

I pushed the girls off me gave them a snack getting undressed still dirty from the whole jumping off roofs stunt. I took my hair out running my hand through the kinky curls that just nodded up as I did it.

*knock*knock*

The girls growled giving me an idea of who was already there on the other side of the door. I opened the door still in my underwear and looked at the guard who wasn't looking at my face.

"Um!? Miss-?"

"Yes? Is there something you need?" I leaned on the door not intentionally trying to seduce but giving him the idea that I was thinking of so. "Hello?! You've been staring at me for a while now."

"Um? I'm sorry." His eyes found there way to my face like his tongue found itself outside of his mouth licking that crusty exterior that could scar children. I shuttered at the sight leaning back in my room.

"Maybe we can discuss this in your room." He pushed himself up forward and I smiled awaiting my favorite part of this skit, I opened the door wider to watch his eyes fall from horny to shitting bricks in seconds.

Adria and Alex started barking like crazy growling deeper as they moved closer to the guard that was about to scream like a girl.

"So? Is there anything else you would like to talk about!!" I smiled watching him try to look at me and my dogs at the same time.

"Your-r-r f-father would like to see you!!"

Their growls got deeper as they lowered closer to the ground ready to lunge back to claim their next victim of attack.

"Thanks!" I rolled my eyes and shut the door while Adria and Alex fell to the ground looking at me and whining. "Oh stop it! He wasn't a threat maybe a perv but not a threat."