[29]

Beast

I watched as she turned and tossed in the sheets that were draped around that glorious sweet caramel body that I love to taste.

She exposed herself last night not caring about my actions towards her words basically giving me permission to do what I want to all the people that ever harmed her as I was gladly going to do so anyway.

Her eyes were flooded last night and as much I couldn't admit it I hated to see her in pain especially when caused by someone else.

I held her as she felled asleep crying clinging onto me like I was the only one in the world that would protect her, she's right I am. Watching the fire crackle and hearing her snores and grunts was the definition of perfect. She murmured softly moving around on my chest until she felt comfortable enough.

With both of us being covered in only paint and scars I loved the image of it.

The feeling of her small petite body in my grasp was something I never thought would make me smile or even think about but now I'm doing both.

The sun was up and the sky was filled with clouds remembering back to those people that were following us, they knew who was behind the wheel but they were surely going to feel every single crawl and rip I was planning to do to their skin. 

My head shot up from her view and looked outside hearing sticks break apart from the distance. I got up and put my shirt on breaking a chair leg as a weapon choice. As soon as I broke it a small thump caught my attention and the sight of a tin can rolling on the floor before I could react.

"BEAUTY WATCH OUT!" She came out of her sleep looking at me and back at the tin can that was starting to smoke covering her mouth with her arm.

"What-t the fuck-k is going on!!"

"GET DOWN!!" Shots fired into the cabin creating more broken glass windows I ran and jumped on Beauty taking her down shielding my body to cover hers.

There were grunts and groans with more shots until the forest fell quiet. I waited before moving with my weapon in my hand motioning beauty to stay in the corner hovering behind the door upon opening.

The hinges sprung open and I attacked from the back stopping at the sight of Carmelo with sunglasses on and a bag in his hand.

"Hey! Nice to see you to Beast, I'm not a fucking vampire thank you very much." I let out a breathe in annoyance seeing him smirk at his stupid humor.

"Carmelo! Thank god!" Beauty ran up to him hugging him as I rolled my eyes at this little reunion they were having.

"Oh god is this the new fashion trend damn Zira you are not normal." She laughed and punched him in his shoulder for which I liked hearing him groan at the impact.

"Well here I knew you guys would need some new clothes considering the mhm mhm but first it seems like y'all need a shower looking a little brighter than usual." He eyed the ripped up clothes and beauty's recent attire.

"Oh your so sweet Carmelo but nothing happen so get your dipshit mind in check." Beauty grabbed the bag and walked in the room to get dress.

"Did you get a look?"

"Nope. It was definitely them that were here this morning they were probably searching for you all night. He's getting bolder by each passing day trying to take both of us out at the same time was a mistake. Anyway how did you find us?"

"Oh yea I forgot." Carmelo grabbed his phone dialing a number.

"CARMELO WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG I TOLD YOU WHEN YOU FIND THEM OR EVEN THINK IT'S THEM YOU CALL ME YOU DUMBASS!!! ARE THEY OK?!"