[12]

She had done everything he asked of her, pushed through all his crazy limits held her tongue from time after time never letting it up.

She knew that the next time she rolls her eyes or says some sick scarssic comment she will be put to her final test with his overbearing terrible attitude.

She sat in that dark office letting her thoughts consume her not only with his sinking through in her mind but the fact that she killed someone, she took a life and she didn't regret one second of it. "Does that make her like her father? Is she going to turn into a killer? Will she lose each part of her mother side becoming someone she doesn't recongize.

The questions that swarm her mind didn't let up feeling the hot breath of the thing she dispise more than her worse enemy.

"You did well beauty." His soft fingertips tranceed over the back of neck forcing her to bit her lip trying to not react to the way his touch makes her feel. She blocked out his words of encouragement of an event that was clearly not normal.

"I'm glad you fucking approve." She seeth while clenching her teeth not making any contact with his eyes.

"Beauty you must know that I didn't do this for my own pleasure, this was a test and unlike those weak men you passed with flying colors." He stroke her hair like a pet cressing her tips as if he owned her. In someway he does her thoughts consistent on the ways he tortured and objectified her body, mind, and soul.

"So, all this was just for a mission. You tied me up and carried me to a dark room where I sat for hours staring at your fucking eyes!" She paused for a second looking back down in the dark abyss controling her anger. "All for what?" She asked calmly.

"For your understanding, your focus, and your life."

She didn't understand back in the mafia her home she used to get threats from people all over that wanted to get back at her father but, they were never stupid enough to actually try to do something. Here, it's the opposite he didn't want her to think she can just take getting captured and leave with it. He wants her to be able to look at the sistuation and make a change to it rather good or mostly bad.

"Ok." She said emotionless and the smile on his devilous face was enough to know this mission was a real one the one she was higly likely not going to survive.

~~~

"I'm so so sorry! I wish I knew and was awake to help you or at least get info on what was happening." Lyric cried out sitting at the foot of the bed watching.

"Lyric I've been here for a few months now and even I know that you could not delay the inevitable when it comes to this monster. This was bound to happen weather you knew or not." Lyric gave a sad smile to the young woman she has called her friend for some time wrapping her hands around her body trying her hardest not to cry.

"Please be safe and come back." She clung on to Nazira hoping it won't be her last friendship leaving her to get ready.

"I'll miss you too." She muttered as the door shut looking back now it was probably her last encounter with the only person that she considered her real friend. She couldn't dwell on it or she definitely can kiss her life goodbye.

She looked over at the bed putting on the black slim waist dress with a neck strap. She slipped on her black heels and put her hair in a bun adding her necklace gripping it as if it can take away all her pain.

"Where the hell is she!" Beast grown impatient waiting at the bottom of the steps.

"I'm here." She announced looking down with no care in the world at his reaction.