[30]

Beast

I stood in the shower as the water ran down my back with only one thing on my mind. It wouldn't break off no matter what I distracted myself with.

It was always there.

I got out wrapping a towel on my waist taking a hold of my phone texting for the resource I required.

I left out my room fully covered and pushed passed each guard that stood in my way when usually I would shoot them for ever thinking they could stand there like a fucking narcissist.

I clutched my phone my whole way down to the basement awaiting for the call I've been keeping my anger in check for.

Her hands traveled up and down my chest I could feel each tug and prick she made but I knew it was her job so I kept my mind at ease trying to recline my actions.

"Wow I'm impressed Beast usually I have to rush here and see you bleed out from a wound but this time it's all sewn up perfectly I might add. Did another doctor sew you up?"

The way her face looked when she made eyes on my wound was different, she looked genuinely confused but surprised that each stitch was perfectly done.

"No, I don't. Your it Doc." She chuckled and started to gather her things while I called on a guard to take her to her next location.

"And Beast whoever did that must have experience because I seen doctors with much worse sutures stitching and that one is the best."

"She sure is." I murmured under my breath sighing at the recalling thought forcing itself back in my mind.

I couldn't go back to go in my office instead I stayed out in my kitchen actually noticing what this household consists of.

Maids at each corner more than the rooms I have combined and chefs taking up my kitchen standing by the side until I called them over was exhausting to watch, I barely eat in my own damn dining room. My guards kept their heads high and alerted at the sight of me walking stood tall.

The authority I have has never been brought out in front of me before. I never once looked at my house like this like it was a fucking maze to walk through.

Each person in here is scared of me that's the only thing that wakes me from this delusion I seem to think I need.

I'm not a king nor do I want to be one so why am I being treated as so. People at my feet girls in my corner loads of guns by my side erase everything that hides in my pride, but one.

I could see them as they talked and laughed from my office camera I could see that smile on her face was real was emotion. She didn't hide he softness in her voice or the light that shined through her mocha eyes.

She was actually happy with Lyric and Carmelo sitting in the garden talking about who knows what. Just the fucking opposite with me!

As time pasted my eyes couldn't fall off her relaxed tender body seeing it sit on the cold steps outside alone looking within the tree line at the edge of the woods.

I call her beauty but she's more than that, not a fucking queen if anything she's fire. She burns anyone that crosses her way and leaves a trail of ashes that sweeps away in the wind never existing.

Like her.

There's only one of her and I'm lucky to call her mine, that body, mind, and soul. She represents power she doesn't know she has yet, the greatest power of all ... me!

For some reason if someone would take her from my grasp I would rip open the earth to its core until she's back in my arms, that when hell rises won't put fear in me, just the opposite it will make me fall in love more than I already am.