[38]

*THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ * Read at viewers discretion*

Nazira

"OPEN THE DOOR!!! OPEN THE DOOR NAZIRA!!! NOW! OPEN THE DOOR!" He was screaming pounding slamming his whole body against it. He was scaring me, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. At least his beast self wouldn't.

"I AM NOT GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR UNTIL YOU CALM YOUR ASS DOWN! STOP!" I stood in front of it watching the hinges move from each pound he made in the door.

I passed it off as life, things that happen to the worse people. Revenge, justice, whatever others want to call it. It's a payback to what you did or what you are going to do, another way of telling you to shut the hell up and move on.

In another way to put it, what happened to me back there was meant to happen, weather it was from them or him.

It went silent for a few minutes the banging subsided as I walked up to feel the door to see if he's still there.

"Nazira." The husky aggressiveness in his voice will always make me fall at my knees. The authority in one single word made it echo through my brain constantly the possession making its way well cleared.

"Open the door, please baby."

"You know I can't."

I gasp as my hand was trembling feeling the door shake once again.

"OPEN IT!"

"COOL OFF! GO AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, LEAVE BEAST!"

I watched as the doorknob turned furiously faster and faster then stopped.

"I'll be back." He whispered.

"Of course you will, you wouldn't leave me alone for a damn day."

It sounded harsh coming out but I meant it with my feelings towards him, I meant everything I ever said to him. It's been weeks since the incident happened and I feel nothing towards it.

I've moved on, with him. He hasn't and he won't until I tell with what went down and what I did to stop it from happening.

In the end all I'm going to do is disappoint him and that's not something I want to see in his eyes. I'm already to familiar it with my own what's another word to call "father" but jackass in the same meaning.

I slumped on the bed thinking of all my memories with that bastard, hugs, kisses, assaults. Father of the fucking year! He never seems to miss when it comes to me and my drive towards freedom, I guess it's every fucking man I meet.

How hard is it to have a life you want? Why is it so damn hard to escape the obstacles that were put out but you were never supposed to receive them.

My eyes flickered opened to the sound of small but hard grunts coming from around. I groaned trying to untangle myself from the soft covers. I looked at the time and saw that it was still dark out and around 3 in the morning, he's been gone all night.

"ONE MORE TIME!" I heard another grunt hit the door knowing who was already there.

"What the hell? I don't remember doing this!" I shook my head getting up.

"1." I wrapped my robe around my body leaning against the wall.

"2." Running my eyes and yanking it was way to early to deal with this buffalo.

3!" The door shot open and a huge buffalo was revealed to be down on the floor.

"Oh finally, damn! Hey beautiful, what you still doing up?" I shut the door walking up to him covering my nose at the smell of alcohol, a lot of fucking alcohol.