[4]

BEAST

Magical creatures don't exist anymore not since they came, the mafia.

Drawing out guns snuffing every ounce of fear from others making it their own. Using whatever ties they had to the world creating a new and better way to do things, to become more in power.

I threw her over my shoulders walking towards the woods not looking back, she was the center of attention tonight but right now she's mine.

The alarms went off and the search was on this point I wasn't really in the mood to fight. I felt movement after a few minutes seeing she was waking up.

I threw her on the ground floor looking down at this girl, she looked fairly good for someone who has been captured. She's also very difficult based on her looks and actions, what she's wearing would never fit the expectations of the mafia world. Her attitude being another thing I will have to fix.

"Ah! My head." She pushed back on her elbows looking up at me confused but more or so angry, her eyebrows curled looking upon what surrounded her. "Oh my god!"

Great she's a screamer.

I kneed down at her eye level looking at her very closely as she watched me. "Your not gonna scream or run, do you understand?"

She complied with my demand but her eyes they were beyond beautiful it was pitch black outside with a slight linger of the moonlight yet she lit up the whole forest with only her eyes. Her mocha brown irises creating a whole swirl to the beyond of mystery.

"PRINCESS NAZIRA !!!' WHERE ARE YOU!!" I clasped my hand over her lips sneaking around towards her back.

"Looks like daddy's looking for his princess." I felt her tense wanting to say something but she didn't for her better judgment. "LETS GO!" I stood her up and walked the opposite direction than the party.

"Nazira!"

"Nazira!"

"Nazira!"

Her fucking name echoed the whole forest awaiting for an answer they were not going to get, she kept her head down while walking I was shocked to not hear anything from her.

I pushed her towards a tree crouching down hearing something that was closer than I thought. She whispered, "I don't know who you are but I promise you that I will not be staying long." I looked over at her before I was kicked in the chest and pushed to the ground. She ran!

Girl got confidence.

"Help!Help!Anyone!!" She screamed and yelled this bitch wasn't making me happy at the moment. I focused towards the sound of guards rushing to her heed waiting for more sounds.

"Oh my god!"

"Princess are you ok?!" One guard tried to hold her and calm her down before he could even touch her he was dead. I watched as her face drained of any color turning around in terror and horror smiling at that reaction.

"Hey!" The other guard aimed his gun at me telling me to get down on the ground I walked up to him and stared intensely at him seeing the same reaction as the bitch. He swung and missed I heard leaves crunch from behind she was trying to get away.

Ok enough with this. I got out my knife pushing it the back of his head hard and breaking his neck. He was already dead but that was just for fun!

I ran after her as she kept looking back towards me and she hid behind a tree looking and she wasn't fucking there. "Try again?!" A voice spoke out, hers. The little beauty thinks this is a game mhm.