[26]

Nazira

YOU ARE GONNA BE MINE NOW!" I heard his belt buckle and the sound of his material sliding down my legs. He grabbed both of my legs ripping off my wet panties slamming me harder in the glass windows. He spread them wider holding both my hands up above my head.

He looked me in my eyes the same evil smirk licking my falling tears and looking back at me with a kiss to my temple.

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE BEAUTY!"

My eyes widen at the pain I haven't felt in a long time the never ending cycle that is my life now.

"AGHHH!!!"

I opened my eyes and all stopped, no pain, no growls he just watched me smiling liking what he saw.

There was a knock at the door exposing that grunt in disapproval he always had, he placed me back on my feet looking over me once more wrapping his jacket around my bare body.

He motioned me to sit on his lap and called for the person to come in.

"Beast I wa- .... just coming by telling you I have another meeting with the shipments."

"Go then." His hands found his way underneath knowing obviously we weren't alone didn't stop him it made him more excited and relaxed. I moved my head away not wanting to see his hands do whatever and locked eyes with him.

They were soft yet on fire in anger, he couldn't admit it right now but deep down he was hurt he wanted to help me but like I said I'm already done.

I didn't even notice when my eyes traveled back to Beast seeing a smirk arise and a possessive grab at my ass causing me to groan in pain not sounding like it though, to the room I was enjoying everything he was giving me.

"I-I."

"Don't talk." He left without a word slamming the door leaving me and my soul wrapped around the hands of the one who controls everything.

Beast liked the idea of Azar watching looking down at his prize that he could never gain. He wanted to spread the word of the naïve mafia princess that opened her legs, her mind, and everything she's every owned giving full access to the monster.

The monster that I never would have thought existed before. He took me the minute he laid on eyes on me.

Present- Nazira

I was numbed, one step forward is just two steps back, I finally understand the saying and how it comes to fit right in the moment.

He stood there rugged and rough the fucking sexy man I ever saw before. His muscles weren't in my eye view as much as I scanned his facial expression, stoned chiseled Carmel skin. Beautiful deep dark brown eyes that was looked like coffee beans in a cup. His figure was large and hovered over mine, feeling his breath and imagining it on my neck blowing in all places that made me gasp and move.

Everything about him made me sick! Sick to my fucking stomach!

"Come on Nazira, say whatever is on your mind. I won't stop you."

I couldn't stop focusing on his eyes they called for me and his lips the way he licked them made me want to fall over that cliff.

Fall over the cliff?

I looked back in the distance seeing the view again connecting my eyes back with beast as if he knew what I was thinking he lunges at me and I fought and kicked him in his chest as I tried to get up he grabbed my ankle dragging me on the grass pulling me into his embrace.