[17]

Nazira

I couldn't keep still my legs had to be on the move or I will fall apart all over again, he lied and has the upper hand when the conversation stirs back to the woman that started it all.

"No don't touch me! Did you know?!"

"No I would never do that to you!!" She exclaimed trying to reach out to tell me to stop but I couldn't.

"How? How? Is that even possible she's dead I saw her die."

My heart couldn't take it anymore between the missions I've been put on and being passed around like I was a doll and the fact that most of the scars I have are locked up in my brain rather than on my body.

"I don't know Zira but please calm down! Your already on thin ice with my brother I don't want anything to happen to you." I looked at her chest rising and falling I couldn't think hearing her mention her asshat of a brother that I want nothing more than to kill.

"LYRIC DON'T YOU SEE I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR BROTHER HE CAN KISS MY ASS."

Glass broke, sheets were pulled off the bed, and I was the one doing the damage Lyric's screams I drown out with curse words of my own trying to fill this empty void of lies that was brought upon me.

I looked at myself in the mirror smashing it falling to my knees thinking back while looking in the broken pieces of what my life resembles in.

(Few hours before)

Nazira
There is a whole lot of things I wasn't able to say to you when I was alive but in time you will know the truth, I promise.

Love,mom

I looked at Beast tears making it's way to my eyes while my face stare at him in confusion wondering what the hell was I holding and why the hell did he have it.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Watch your mouth beauty."

"No fuck that, tell me what this is!" He looked at me raising his cocky eyebrow furrowing at the reaction I was giving him. He kept glancing at me and the road but I wouldn't break this conversation until I found out the truth behind it.

"Tell me, please."

He shook his head and sighed.

"Do you know what I do?"

"Not really only that your an asshole that likes to torture innocent people, takes away others freedom, and uses their locked up emotions as energy for the ones you don't have." He looked at me smirking.

"I guess you have an idea," He chuckled. "Beauty? I'm not involve in the mafia what they do and what I do is the exact opposite and places."

"So? What do you do?" I was more curious then I thought he looked like he was being the opposite of his usual self like the asshole part of him decided to take a break from breathing letting out someone I didn't recognize.

"I kill and enjoy it, sometimes it's through money and others it's just fun. I take apart a person and break them in many ways than one not thinking about anything else just the fact that this person's life is in my hands and no one else. I'm the bad guy and every little girls fantasy and I'm ok with that hearing the screams of my victims and the begs they know isn't worth it. After you see me show up in your home or an alley or just to see a glimpse of me your life is already over."

I stared at him for what felt like hours wondering deep down in my brain if he was telling the truth or joking at least what I didn't understand was how this connect with my mother.