[27]

Fuck my head

Fuck my body

Fuck everything in this moment.

I open my eyes slowly trying to understand what the hell happened looking around to see darkness and trees. My head was pounding while trying to lift it up. My movements were slow pacing myself to start my body back up.

The last thing I remembered was Beast holding me in his hands tightly and his stupid smile that I grew to always think about being the last thing I saw. I touched the side of my head to feel the pain was coming from all directions, a trail of blood that strung down my face.

Why?! Why did I have to wear a dress, a short one at that, when it's fucking Fall! I hate lyric!

I grunted shaking off the pain subsiding it noticing I wasn't even in the car. I looked up in worry and horror to see Beast unconscious, he wasn't showing no type of movement from breathing to not even flinching.

Mister nothing can kill me headass, try falling off a fucking cliff.

I moved my heel off my foot and took the small knife I keep inside the leg part and cut through his shirt. He was bleeding and I needed to find the source before something worse could happen.
I moved more into his space to get more room to his cut but felt something that was keeping his shirt in place, his seatbelt.

That was the last thing I heard a cling of the metal part on the seatbelt that Beast was trying to off him to put on me, stupid bastard now see where that got him.

I couldn't believe I actually survived this fall looking at the car and the state it was in.

My next problem was getting Beast out the car, a 6,5 extremely built muscular man that weighed more than this car I bet, but still very sexy and knows it.

I went around the car hearing a sound of liquid being poured or something realizing that's fucking gas! A tube was cut and gas was leaking out about to cause something more than an accident. I acted quickly pulling Beast out clicking his seatbelt as rapidly as I could but it wouldn't budge.

I reached for the knife that I always remembered Beast keeps in his shoes for some reason and began cutting through the material. Not that that's the best part of all this I see a big light shine over the cliff and towards our direction. Carmelo came for us!

I stopped cutting waiting for the light to find our spot hearing in the distance of car engines and shots, really I can't seem to catch a break with these people.

Fuck it, I ripped, grabbed, and pulled at the seatbelt breaking it while my mind was racing and my hands were shaking from the shock to all this not being able to process it. I dragged an unconscious Beast out the car by his large arms dragging him away from the car in between the trees.

I was about some feet away before the car finally blew up in flames that pushed the wind of the trees.

"Well it looks like the tables have turned!" I said to Beast looking at his unconscious body slump on a tree.

I knew he was alive but it was weird seeing his eyes closed and be so much calm than he actually looked non threatening for once in his life, I didn't like it.

Slap. "Wake up!"

That didn't work, was fun though.

I laid him on the ground and started to pump on his chest doing CPR which was supposed to be working seeing as I waited to long it wasn't. This isn't fair if he dies right here on me in the fucking woods after driving off a cliff that is something that happens in movies and we aren't in no damn movie.