[32]

Nazira

We stood still no space between us the silence was killing me waiting in this dark moonlit room with no air, all of it being sucked out by the rising tension we both felt.

I could see he was waiting for me to speak first but this whole thing wasn't about me, it was him he's the main focus and it's not getting through his thick head.

"Beast I have to tell you something." I whispered softly moving the atmosphere to another level of emotion.

"Speak beauty."

"Um? Where to start?" I said that out loud looking at any reaction his face could give me but it was blank and stoned to emotionless, he's mastered that!

"Have a seat." He pulled from my arms standing a few feet back waiting for me to sit.

"When I had that dream beauty I felt like I was dying as well, the air in my lungs was full of fire burning everything I held inside to ash. I held you inside and you were just gone like that."

"Beast you know I would have never-!"

"I know, but that doesn't mean you haven't thought about it before." I looked down to my arms covering the hidden secrets I knew he knew about already.

"Don't worry baby I won't push you." He held my chin up to face his face tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"You felt like you were dying as well." He cleared his throat backing up again starting were he left off.

"Yeah, it was terrible. I wanted to help you and catch you at the same time but you were too far, and I couldn't reach you in time. Looking down at you with your blood plastered on the ground made me want to kill the person who made you do this."

"But didn't you-?"

"Yes beauty, I wanted to kill myself because of what happened."

I sat up seeing he was turned around and fully down about this nightmare he had. I wrapped my hands around him rubbing my fingers up and down his smooth muscled chest. He grunted feeling my hands at first then let go of his alter ego.

"Look you feel this." I dragged my nails into his skin hearing him huffing. "That's me! I'm here, I'm standing right here holding you in my arms. I'm not going anywhere Beast it's me and you, right?"

He yanked me forward so he could catch me in his arms turning me back around so I wasn't facing him but was still tight in his grasp.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh, try to relax."

I hissed at the cold metal being placed in my neck looking down in full satisfaction at the results of the necklace. I turned back towards him and locked my arms around his thick neck staring into those dark brown orbs.

"Mhm?"

"What?"

"That day when Carmelo found us you arrived am hour later after my car. Coming back was like 40 minutes I had a lot of time to kill so I made use of it." He smirked looking at my eyes waiting for the rest to unravel.

"You had me go in a different car rather than with you and Carmelo, I thought it was for my safety but it wasn't. You went back to crash site ..."

"Did I?" I bit my lip holding on the urge to scream in his face.

"Yes you did, why?!" I held my tongue trying to keep my emotions in check it wasn't a big deal for anyone but to myself it was everything.

"Because my beautiful girl needed it and seeing her face sit in sadness isn't something I wanted to see, she needs to be happy and even if something was to happen to me I wouldn't care because I won't stop trying to make you happy."