[37]

Beast

She laid there her breathing softened as her chest was falling at a slow rate, I couldn't help but stare and feel this burning anger of pain that I can't take away from her. It's my fault what happened and she'd pay the price day after day in chains.

How she sleeps was the funniest thing to watch something that I loved to see the second I woke up. Her hair covering her beautiful face with her arm hanging off the bed while her feet found their way wrapped around mine. It was perfection to me.

I took her in my arms holding her tight not wanting to let go for nothing, nothing would make me break from her skin. She sniffed and tossed trying to claim her breathing I was involuntarily taking away.

Looking back to see all my mistakes I could have fixed to ensure her safety or the perfect option was to never take her at all.

Her hand went over mine completely taking me out of my daydreams, I looked down at her smile and smiled back at her moving herself under me to snuggle closed together.

"Good morning!" She placed a kiss on my cheek staring back at me tracing her feet with mine underneath the white silk covers. "Oh god! What is it now?!" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Beast your in your dream state, every time you have a deep thought you look out to space going somewhere else and then look at me like I'm crazy when all of your damn thoughts are probably about me!" She pulled away from my chest sighing rolling her eyes, she wasn't fully wrong she is the only thing that's on my mind and I will keep it like that forever.

"Since your up now, here you go." I get out of bed but can feel her hands pulling my waist back down.

"NO! It's not time to play doctor, I'm not your fucking patient and don't need anymore medication I'm fine!" I push her in close taking the moment of surprise to flip her over causing her to twirl in the messy covers.

"What did I say about that mouth beauty?!" She rolled her eyes.

"You said stop fucking swearing before I bend you over and fuck you where you stand!" She smirked.

I didn't say that.

"Great memory, take the pills." She stared at me trying to start a debate like the last few days but quickly gave in to my stare like always.

"One day, one day I will win!" She downed the glass of water giving me daggers.

"Right and when you do beauty," I crawled on the bed hovering over her little figure looking down at her eye glaze. "I will get down on one knee and ask you to marry me." She was froze in shock but didn't want to show it and covered it up with a laugh and a hit with a pillow to my head.

"Hahahah ok Beasty!!!! I'm not wifey material sorry better luck next time!" She yelped as her hair mixed in with the covers coating our scents.

I moved closer to her ear feeling her pull away I bit the outer part hearing a murmur leave her glorious pink lips. I rubbed the pain away connecting my lips with hers pushing her more into the bed as my body weighed her down. Her moans made everything want to come out she was intoxicating just by her sounds, I can't wait to see her unravel for the first time.

"Mhm Beast!" Her hair got in her face looking down at her and her flustered strawberry filled cheeks. That's new.

"I'll be back baby." I climbed off of her going to the closet to get dressed coming back to her eyes glued to mine in the most cheerful way. I hesitated even stepping out the door without a kiss I dragged her legs to the edge seeing her ready to go back to sleep.