[9]

Nazira

I can finally sleep and relax knowing I tamed the fucking asshole that doesn't know right from wrong. ME! I did it and I smiled doing so, he thought he could control me in the long run but in reality I was the one who showed him who I am and how much I can actually take to the heart.

All I could see was darkness as I was resting my eyes sleeping dreaming of my secret desires. I heard a huge knock at my door almost falling out the bed at the damn bang. It was 8 o'clock in the morning who could be at my freaking door, and knocking nether less.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Lyric bounced in at a fucking volume of 10 where she should be at a negative 10000.

"Lyric what are you doing here?" My voice was still groggy from my body still trying to wake up.

"I am here to congratulate you! And tell you I'm so so so happy for you!"

"What hell are you talking about?" Completely ignoring my question she walked around my room opening my curtains letting in the shit that made vampires dusty. "Ahhh Lyric WHAT THE HELL!" I dove for the covers shielding my eyes from hell itself.

"Come on! Get up I have a present for you and I know your definitely going to love it." She pulled the covers off my head sitting on my bed staring intensely into my eyes.

"Ok? What is it?"

"Open it!"

I opened the blue little box thinking it's jewelry or something but man was I wrong.

"What the hell Lryic! Where did you get this from?" I kept looking back at her and the cigar trying to piece this shit together. As much as I want to scream at her for this decision of my present I want to fucking do it as well.

"It's a, "great job on not dying present! You finished all your training and didn't die and went against my brother one on one still living. You deserve it gurl!"

"Your brother?" Her eyes went wide and a smile appeared on her face gleaming left to right.

"Lyric let's put this away and do something else that won't get us in trouble." I should've said but instead I said .... "Fuck it let's do it!"

She laughed and started to fill the paper with the drugs as I watched laughing my ass off on how much trouble future Nazira will be in. Actually no! I deserve this, that thing or man whatever the fuck he is put me through horrible pain and now it's my turn to erase all of it.

"Give me a puff!"

The room was woozy and smelled like fucking Febreze in this bitch! A 22 year old and 19 year old taking this stuff like it was the end of the world. The thing is I wasn't actually being a responsible adult because technically she's a teenager still, but bitch brought the shit to me.

What was I supposed to do, not get high!

It's not like we'll die by this most likely will die at the hands of that monster thingy.

My mind was everywhere thinking up and down moving left to right seeing spots and colors. Looked like the inside of a child's bathroom. Hahahahah I am a child!

"Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit!!!!" Lyric was singing a song while dancing in a corner higher than a kite, lol!

"When we yawn do deaf people think we're screaming!!!!"

"Why is it when we eat we can't see our food but when we shit we see it all mixed.