[39]

Nazira

A few days later after my "night" with Beast I did my best to try to avoid him at all cost. This time was different than the other times I didn't want to be in his view at all and I made it clear by staying out of his way.

As it was cleared to him he respected it surprisingly, putting my clothes back in my room, leaving me to roam at my wishes. Not anywhere by myself but closer than I got before.

I studied him and his way of reacting to emotions and feelings knowing he isn't the type to just leave me be like this.

It wasn't hard to keep myself busy being the only girl in the house other than the guards standing outside the barrier of the estate watching out for anything that could be harmful to the one and only.

The garden was more of a peaceful getaway for me, smelling the flowers and letting their powerful aroma set in. It brought me to a place where my mother was alive and we would plant flowers day in and out until exhaustion took over. The sun reflected my necklace as it laid on my neck making the warmth feel extra good this morning.

As I was planting some more roses a shadow blocked the view of the sun and the coldness started to set in, I looked up and saw a guard staring down at me no emotion covering his face.

"Yes?" I asked standing up backing away from him a little.

"Miss, you have a call." I looked down at the phone confusedly taking my gloves off and taking it from guard watching him walk away giving me privacy.

"Hello?" I spoke as no one from the other end was talking, it was more weirder than the guard.

"I'm sorry I can't see you in person, I wish I could but I'm trying to respect your wishes and doing what you have asked of me." Glancing over I could see the guard dart his head the other way already knowing that this whole plan was happening without my knowledge.

"Really?" I looked at the guard groaning at the fact I was listening to the only voice I didn't want to exist at this point.

"What do you want?"

"I need you to do a few things for me." His stupid voice still echoes in my brain even when I don't hear it, how it makes my legs want to collapse to the ground just by a whisper.

I scoffed laughing out loud the guard looking at me like I was crazy, "that's funny! You seemed to have forgotten that I don't associate myself with you anymore. Go ask someone else to run your errands you have enough people for it." I heard a growl on the other side knowing he didn't like back talk but did I care? Not one bit!

"I need you to do it please beauty, I know your mad..."

"Mad! Mad is an understatement of what you did! I am furious to even think that you want me to do something for you after what you did!" I couldn't stand his voice at the moment before I closed it he spoke yet again,

"Go to the room, please. That's all I ask." I clicked the phone off and threw it far looking back at the guard in anger that was already coursing through my veins.

"WHAT!!" His eyes traveled somewhere else bowing his head like he didn't see anything. Damn right!

I stomped back in the house making my large ass footsteps known slamming doors and cursing while his stupid ugly face stayed on my mind or more like what was going to be behind the door. How dare he tell me to go do something for him? He got fucking legs he should be able to do his own shit, he can wipe his ass right, then he could do this.

I stared back at the closed door ready to get this over with but my heart beating at such a fast pace was telling me otherwise. Anxiousness set in so I opened the door opening my eyes to see the most beautiful, exquisite, one and kind stupid room that was EMPTY!!