[23]

BEAST (4 weeks later)

Her screams and cries didn't do anything for me, the begs that ripped out her throat were just words on top of words. She balled as her own blood pooled around her dry tears and soaked cheeks made the matters more interesting.

"What? What-t do you want from me!!!" She cried.

"You know who I am?"

"Yes-s of course you were the man at the auction, you bought that girl. Your-r the beast-t!"

"Very good and I know who you are, Alison. Your husband is Marco right?"

Her eyes widen in fright.

"YES!!!! Oh my god do you know where he is?"

"Yes he's dead."

I watched as her worried expression dropped to heartbreak instead, she looked down at her chained up feet crying her eyes out.

"Beast, It's time." Carmelo gave me a time check as I asked him to do before hand.

"Alison you have two choices, you can either tell me what you know about your husbands secret affairs' or you can feel the best form of torture you'll ever receive. Pick."

"Wait-t I-I don't know what your talking about-t."

I got down so I was eye leveled with her pulling out my gun showing her how serious my question was.

"Option two, then."

She mumbled something I didn't care to listen to putting the gag back in her mouth watching her cry even more.

"Give her a preview."

Carmelo nodded understanding while my guards opened the doors to the basement letting me out. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful no chaos was presented anywhere in the house. Lyric stayed out my way and I stayed out if hers, pushing open my office doors pouring me a glass staring straight at the monitors.

Empty, like fucking always.

No one slept in her bed after that night I wouldn't allow it, she wouldn't want that and I knew her more than I thought. I gave my all into finding out who did this to her and targeted me of all people. NO one touches what's mine and get's to tell that tale, I looked down at the garden seeing as it was her favorite place to go.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer I knew wouldn't come.

Her bed was nicely folded with bright dead red roses that still laid from when I placed them there 4 weeks ago. It was too quiet in the room like she was here but, she didn't want to speak out that sarcastic mouth of hers.

"Why do you try?"

"There's no exact reason."

"You should just stop."

"Now beauty, why would I do that."

Her head kept facing forwarded didn't even acknowledge my presence looking at the skyline that held the city together. She hung over the balcony so tired but wide awake looking for something to care about.

"How are you?" I asked moving closer to her side.

"Better than that girl you have screaming her lungs out downstairs." I smirked thinking I can get anything pass this nosy woman.
"Did she talk?"

"Not yet, but will soon after I give her time."

She sighed putting her hands on her face running her fingers' through her messy uncombed hair.

"Let me go down there." I looked at her questioning her decision but the flame in her eyes spoke for her instead. She wasn't really asking, she was telling me that she was going either way.