[6]

Nazira

Things didn't get easier the second I took the option to get revenge for my mother. Beast made it crystal clear that I wasn't going to even be involved until I was ready whatever that fucking meant.

I woke up instantly as I felt the cold water hit me like a gust of wind. I gasped and stared around looking for anything, he stood right there in front of me just watching.

Another one, a bucket of water over my head drowning me as I haven't even caught my breath yet. Another one came and another one in seconds I couldn't see I was tied down to a chair just taking splash's to the face.

"Can you focus? Can you think? Are you able to certain your mind?" His voice brought shivers down my back as I was already freezing from the cold water.

"Why-y!" I choked.

"Focus on your breathing, don't let the water distract you!" My vision was impaired I was freezing cold I couldn't focus on his figure as it turned to dark. What the hell, the water is the the only thing there is to distract me at the moment!

"COME ON!!!" He yelled and screamed I could feel his voice vibrate the water pallets off my body.

"I CANT!"

"FOCUS STOP BEING WEAK A NO GOOD FOR NOTHING WHINY HOUSEWIFE!!! FIGHT BACK AND FOCUS! YOU WANT TO SURVIVE RIGHT?!" I kept coughing and choking on the water not understanding what he wanted me to do, I was trapped and drowning in my own breath.

"Stop." He spoke out and I lifted my head with my hair on my shoulders drenched in water looking at his devious eyes.

"Uncut her. Portalo nella ciotola." (Bring her to the bowl)
Two men uncut the ropes held me by my arms as my legs were too weak to walk and dragged me outside in the dark. I was trying to keep my eyes open as best I could but I was so tired of this being an everyday thing.

One torturous activity after another and I still don't get no information about how the hell this helps. Or any rewards to finish like what the fuck!

"Agh!" I was pushed back letting a weight hold me down surrounded by water, these motherfuckers threw me in the pool with weights on my ankles.

I couldn't move or think my mind was just filling with thoughts that I was going to drown. I looked up at the surface to see a stream of light separating from the dark, he was there! BEAST WAS THERE STARING DOWN AT ME AS I STRUGGLED!!!

He had the whole show to watch, it being dark out and the pool lights illuminating only my figure in the water.

"I have to get out of here!" My mind yelled I was swimming down to the weights holding at my feet doing the best I could to unlock them but no success.

There was no use I looked around the empty pool seeing keys right there about 10 ft away from me. I swimed to the edge dragging the weight underwater the opposite way of the keys to a corner of the pool where there was a filter up top. I raised my hand out of the water trying to hold on to the corner of the pool finally catching it as I was getting more and more tired. I pushed myself up dragging the weights with me coming to the surface taking a big gulp of air then being pushed back down.

I was aggravated now I looked below me at the weights and looked back up at the corners of the pool I did it and I was getting my ass out now. I pushed up again but I was using so much strength I will run out of air again, so I used my left hand at the edge and grip to the side of the pool pulling myself up. My arm pushed on the corner using my other arm to bring myself up again.