[24]

"It's cold."

I opened my eyes slowly seeing that I was not in my bed I was standing on the balcony looking down having the garden in my view.

I'm still in my night clothes looking around my room not seeing a soul in sight yet, I can hear someone laughing.

"Come on." I look down to see a young woman below me sitting down on the bench facing the garden, her hair hung over her face so I couldn't see her even if I tried. My mind is playing tricks on me, it was about 3 o'clock in the morning and a woman was just sitting down on a bench staring into the abyss.

Doesn't make any sense.

I shook it off and ran downstairs turning corners and not one guard was present when I got to the backyard I looked all over from the spot she was at to the back of the house, but she wasn't here.

"HELLO!!!" I screamed because in all horror movies that's what happens to the person that's ready to die and get it over with.

I felt a brezze on my exposed skin looking around me to only be consumed by darkness with no light around. I heard little whispers but ddin't want to know who was doing it, my only thought was that woman. How she got in the estate and how I could use her to get me out?

My heart was beating to fast for my good seeing as I couldn't see anything but a breeze fly around me like air being sucked up. It's impossible to suck up air seeing as it's all around us but this brezze was starting to get on my nerves hitting me in my face and grabbing at my clothes.

"Stop! What the hell!"

"No!" Thye voice called back and contiuned it's annoying and repeative laughter non stop moving around my body like a fucking tornado.

"What the hell do you wnat from me!"

"Give up." The voice was sounding familiar by each growing second, She was so close yet so far for me to reach giving me the lower hand it all this.

"STOP TOUCHIN ME!!!"

"STOP FIGHTING!!!"

"Who am I fighting!?"

"Me."

I turned around out of breath looking back at what I thought was a mirror but seeing as we don't have the same clothes, it's not. She stood there frozen staring dead in my eyes the same eyes as hers, but her hair was longer and more nice and fixed. She wore a long dark red dress hugging at her ankles with a smile plastered to her face with her head tilted downwards.

"Who are you?" Her kind eyes showed a sparkle I never seen before in my life it was so peaceful to just look in her eyes never mind her body.

"I'm you."

"I know it might be a shock and all but, I promise I tell no lies." Her voice spoke soft and the way her tone didn't seem demanding like mine she was the opposite of everything that is me.

"Ok then, what's your name?"

"Beauty."

"What?" I gasp coming to realize how different she was from me and my emotions, she was everything I could never be.

"Nazira you have been fighting from the start, look at you now. Your still fighting and I don't understand why when he will do everything in his power to protect you."

"That's why, right there I hate him! Beast gave you that name that status and poisoned your mind to the point all you can think about is how to please him and make him feel love. WAKE THE FUCK UP A MONSTER CAN NOT FEEL LOVE."