"Wow, Riven you haven't even noticed?" Felix grinned. "Sometimes it really feels like you are a couple that has broken up to be honest. Do you guys even hang out together anymore without me and Jay?"

Riven and Nick made eyecontact. Neither of them seemed to be willing to answer that question, so they just awkwardly stared at each other.
Finally the bell announced the end of their class, saving them from Felix's curiosity.

"I gotta go." Riven jumped up before they could even move. "I'm gonna go look for Matt." With that he was gone, leaving his friends behind.
"Did you guys fight?" Felix asked Nick.

Nick rolled his eyes, annoyed at the persistence of his friend. "If only you were as passionate about doing your homework as you are about our friendship."

"So something happened, right?"
Nick got up from his chair, not willing to say anything, since he didn't know if Riven would be okay with that.
"It's none of your business."

Felix still couldn't let go, stopping Nick from leaving by getting in his way. "Well, it kinda is. I don't want our friendgroup falling apart like this, it was fine before."

Nick focused his gaze on the floor, not willing to look Felix in the eyes.
"Do you not want to say anything to me because... Riven confessed to you?"

"What?!" Nick lifted up his head. "No, he didn't! Jeez Felix, stop speculating like this. If we don't wanna tell you then we don't have to, alright?!"
Felix looked a bit regretful. "Okay then... I just wanted to help."

"Well, Riven didn't confess to me. That's all you need to know."
Apparently Felix genuinely thought Nick would turn Riven down. That idea nearly made Nick smile, but his next realisation kept him from doing so.

So... Felix also thought Riven was into him?

《LEVI'S POV》

Levi rested his head against Jay's shoulder, something that by now had become usual for him. He looked down at their hands. Jay tightly held Levi's small hand in his own, with their fingers interlocked.

He looked aside, to see a little girl curiously staring at them. She had a doll in her arms, which she was hugging tightly. Her mom was staring out of the window, as the bus started speeding up again after stopping for a red light.

Levi smiled at the girl, feeling a bit shy. He wasn't used to being stared at like that, but he understood the girl probably wasn't used to seeing to boys holding hands like this.

He saw the mom finally turn her head and notice what her daughter was doing. Levi couldn't help holding his breath, scared she would make a disgusted face, or say something rude.

He saw her look at their hands, after which the realization finally hit her.
Then... she smiled at him. Levi couldn't hide how shocked he was at her acceptance, and stared back at her with his eyes widened in disbelief.

She quickly turned to her daughter. "Ellie, don't stare like that. That is rude."
Levi felt how Jay moved their hands a bit, and when he turned his head he saw that Jay had seen what had happened as well.

He sent Levi a cute grin, and squeezed his hand a bit in a reassuring way.
Levi was happy they could hold hands now. They first had taken the train and now the bus, to a city a bit further away. This was so they could just act like a regular couple and not fear running into anyone.

They had also gone out on dates this past month in their own city, but they hadn't been able to hold hands or show affection in any way.

Levi sighed, resting his head on Jay's shoulder again. He could barely believe it had been already 1 month since they started dating. But he also felt like they had been together forever.