Chapter 11

《LEVI'S POV》

Levi tried to concentrate on the math problems he had to solve, but he kept peeking at the window. The curtains of Jay's room were opened, but he didn't seem to be at home.

He looked at the clock.
19:11
He had finished finished dinner half an hour ago, and still hadn't gotten anywhere with his homework. But honestly, Jay was way more interesting than math.

Since basically anything was more interesting than math.

He stared at the window again, and then got up.
He would go out and take a breath of fresh air on the balcony.
As he walked out in the light, he saw Jay entering his room.

He started grinning as soon as he saw Levi, who immediately regretted going out.
Jay walked through his room, and opened the door to his own balcony.

"Hello, my new neighbour. Nice to finally meet you."
Levi hesitated. Should he walk towards Jay, or instead ignore him and go inside again?

"Wow, I didn't know the space between our balconies is this small. Perhaps I could jump over it."
"DON'T!" Levi ran towards Jay, who was leaning on the railing with both of his arms.

"Why not? I mean, what if you feel lonely at night? I could come over and keep you warm."
"Goddammit Jay. You're being so annoying."
"Would you mind if I'd come over?"

"Omg, I'm not even gonna answer this." Levi turned around, and walked away.
He got into his room, and closed the door, putting the curtains in front of it.

He sat down, and tried to finally finish his homework.
Then, someone banged on the balcony door, giving him nearly a heart attack.
He ran to the door and opened it.

"What the actual f*ck, Jay."
"I missed you."
"You're disgusting."
"I know. Can I come in?"

Levi rolled his eyes, but let Jay in.
"What do you want?"
"Y-"
"Whatever, forget it. Listen, I'm trying to do my homework. I will not allow you to just come in here and mess that up."

"I will help you. What homework are you making?"
Levi grinned. Jay didn't seem like such a math person to him. "Math."
"Oh God. Well, I'm extremely good at that."

"Of course." Levi walked back to his chair, and sat down. "Then teach me."
Jay followed him, but since there was only one chair, he just pushed Levi aside a bit, and sat down next to him.

"W-what are you doing?" Levi mumbled.
Jay grinned in a very frustrating, and heart threatening way at the same time. "There's no seat left. It's not my fault there's only one chair in your room."

Their legs were touching each other, and Levi could smell Jay's shampoo. He must've just showered, his hair was still a bit wet.
Levi got up quickly. "I- I ehm..."

He grabbed his books, and looked down at Jay, who stared at him, with a questioning look on his face. He probably was wondering what the hell was wrong with Levi, and honestly, Levi didn't even know himself.

"We'll continue on the bed instead."
Immediately a smirk appeared on Jay's face, and Levi could slap himself for the way that sounded.
"Sure, whatever you want. Let's continue on the bed."

Levi, who was starting to loose his mind at this point, just walked over to his bed, and dropped the books on there. "We're gonna do homework."
Jay sat down next to the school books. "I know. What did you think I was implying?"

Levi's cheeks turned red, which made Jay smile even more.
"Just explain this to me. I don't understand what I have to multiply first."
Jay shook his head, and grabbed the book from Levi's hand.