Chapter 36

《JAY'S POV》

"Thank you for the ride." Matt politely said. Jay repeated his words, and closed the door. When he turned around, he saw that Matt was running towards their home. He now remembered the threat he made to his step brother.

He started walking towards the home as well, and after walking around it entered through the back door. They rarely used the front door, since you either needed a key to open it, or you had to ring the door bell.

When their parents were at home, they always left the back door open, so both him and Matt preferred to enter the house that way. The back door also helped since it let directly to the kitchen, so they could easily grab themselves something to eat and drink.

Matt was nowhere to be seen and Jay guessed he must he locked himself inside his room by now. He didn't bother to go check, instead he walked over to the cabinets, to grab himself a glass. He filled it with water, and walked to the living room, where he sat down on the couch.

He wasn't sure where his dad or stepmom were, but he figured they must've left the home for a short while. They lived in a peaceful neighborhood, so leaving the door unlocked for a short time wasn't really a problem, especially in broad daylight.

He took his phone, and saw he had some messages from Tiana. She had finally stopped constantly messaging him how sorry she was for outing him to his friends, after he had explained that he had truly already forgiven her.

The texts were not about anything really important, she was just talking about what happened that day at school. He thought about it for a moment, and then decided to text her back.

Levi's future boyfriend:

Tiana, I have to tell you something.

Tiana👑:

OMG YOU SOUND SO SERIOUS!!!
THIS BETTER BE SOMETHING GOOD!!!

She had forced him to put a crown next to her name in his contacts, saying all of her friends called her a queen. Jay didn't really know what she meant by that, but he had given in anyway, since he couldn't really say no to her.

Levi's future boyfriend:

Well, I think you're going to be excited indeed
Can we perhaps call instead?

Tiana👑:

Of course!!!!!!!!
Snshxuhdbsjssu IM SO EXCITED
YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS
WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING YET
JAY HURRY UP!!!
AAGHHJ

Jay grinned, and finally called her. She immediately picked up.
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON!"
"So you remember Levi right?"
"Eh duh, he's your future boyfriend, how could I forget him."

Jay sighed, and tried to make his voice sound like he was upset. "Tiana, Levi is not my future boyfriend."
"I'll only allow you to say that if you're already dating him, Jay."

"And what if I am?" Jay said.
Tiana went silent for a second, which was a new experience for him. "Oh my gosh..." she whispered. "So... I was right?"

"Right about what? About me being gay or about me liking Levi."
"Both! TELL ME I AM RIGHT."
Jay started laughing at her panicked voice. "Okay, okay. You were right... I'm gay AND I'm dating Levi, alright?"