Chapter 8

《LEVI'S POV》

"Wait, what?!" Nick looked shook. "I didn't think- I mean, I dont wanna be- I ehm-"
"No we're not. Shut up Matt."
Matt started laughing in a very evil way, and Jay seemingly got annoyed with him, so turned towards him, and punched him.

"Yah! What the f*ck is wrong with you?!"
"Stop being such an annoying bastard. I'm done with having to put up with your sh*t all the time.
"Goddammit, Jay! Next time at least warn me, so I can try to defense myself!"

"G-guys, please calm down a bit."
Jay's face dropped when he heard the teacher, since he seemed to totally have forgotten she was here too.
He took a deep breath, and then turned towards her with a big smile on his face.

"Omg he's doing it again." Levi mumbled, but no one seemed to hear him.
"I am so sorry you had to witness that. But sometimes brothers just fight. I mean, obviously it wasn't our intention to do all of this in front of your face, but it just happened. I hope you can forgive both of us."

"Woah, he's such a smooth talker though." Felix looked impressed. And honestly, Levi could relate.
The teacher smiled, and started BLUSHING. "Well, it's fine then. Just try to behave yourself, there's younger kids in here."

"I understand. Then I guess we have to lea-"
"Wait! Are you gonna give those students a punishment for being late?" All of a sudden, Nick, who was the most wanted boy in school, started talking, which made the girls in the classroom scream so loud that Levi wasn't sure if he would ever be able to hear again.

Luckily, his ears seemed to have survived it, since he heard Nick continue, who didn't even have seemed to notice all of the noise the girls made. "I might have an idea... If you let them go without punishment, I'll take one of these girls out... on a DATE."

"OMG!!!"
"WHO IS IT GONNA BE?!"
"TAKE ME!"
Nick's response was a wink at no one in particular, something the girls seemed not to understand, since they immediately started fighting over who he winked at.

The teacher tried to object to this idea, but with a class of 18 teenage girls who seemed about to go crazy, she didn't have much choice left.
"Then, let's see who I'll pick..."

The girls all started waving with their arms for him to notice them, and two girls who Levi knew had been best friends forever, started fighting each other, and pulling each other's hair.
Nick looked around, and then he noticed a girl in the back of the class.

She was messaging someone on her phone, and didn't pay attention to anything going on in this class. Nick walked towards her, and put his hands on the table, leaning closer to her.

She finally looked up from her phone. "What do you want?"
Nick was clearly shocked by her cold, and silent reaction, but still tried. "I want to ask you on a date."

The girl frowned, looked at her phone again, and slowly shook her head. "Nahh, thanks. I'm good, bro."
Nick, who felt extremely humiliated, since this was probably his first rejection in his entire life, decided that he was not just gonna accept 'no' for an answer.

"Are you sure? I mean, I am not asking you out for no reason."
She raised up her head, and stared him straight into his eyes. "Oh, for what reason are you then? Because you think I'm pretty, or because you pity me?"

She got up, without looking away. "Honestly we all know why you are doing this, right? You are gonna save these three poor boys, which makes you gain popularity, and you also get to take someone out on a date, without looking like even more of a player than you already do."

"And you know, that would be fine, if you picked one of these girls who desperately want to go out with you, even though deep in their hearts they already know the truth, which is that after that one evening you will never pay attention to them again. But it's fine, since at least they went on a date with the most popular guy in their school."