Update part 2

Alright eeeh wow. I didn't expect people to actyally start reading this but here we are.

When I started Leviticus I was just 15 years old, just having fun writing a story that my best friend would read, and occasionally people would star a chapter or add it to their reading list.

But suddenly here I am, 18 years old, working 5 days a week and spending my weekend seeing my boyfriend and friends.

Since nowadays I'm quite more occupied, I decided to not write the second part and just move on with my life. 

That was until some people actually started reading all of this.

I've thought about just rewriting the entire thing, or maybe just ignoring all of it.

But i do feel like just giving writing another chance and trying to write part 2.

This means y'all do have to ignore some of the weird side storylines that just were dropped there and never talked about again, and all of the weird things the characters do and say sometimes.

I hope I manage to improve in part 2, but after I finished part two I really haven't written anything since so please don't have too high expectations of me.

I cant promise you I'll be uploading them quick, but I'll try my best.

Also, thank you all so much for liking my story. I enjoy reading the comments, and just seeing people be interested in something I'd never have thought would grab anyone's attention.

~Neli