Chapter 10

OFF POV

We're driving home and very exhausted. Gun is sleeping beside me his head leaning on the tinted glass of the car. I'm staring at him because Gun is struggling on his position. And not just that, the sunlight came outside is hitting on his face.

'How can he sleep in that position? I'm sure he will get stiffneck later. Poor little boy' I thought as I shake his head slowly.

I blocked the sunlight by my hand that hitting on his face and I took Gun's head I slowly rested it on my shoulder. Gun move a little bit on my shoulder to find his comfortable position. I watched every moves he does. He's cute to be honest, the way his mouth slightly open and he breathe evenly.

"Look at my son, Lucy. He's whipped how cute" Mom whispered at Gun's mom behind us but I clearly hear them.

"Look at my son too. He's sleeping comfortably on your son. So adorable" Gun's mom added the fuel.

'Damn if I didn't feel pity to his brat I'll never do this'

I watched him all day in the orphanage. He play and take care of the kids, I know his tired but he said he was not. He's so stubborn, even his parents told to have rest but he still insisted.

It's already dark when we got home and Gun is still sleeping in my shoulder. Our parents got out of van first, while Gun and I are still inside the van. I want wake him up but I can't, he sleep peacefully how could I?

So I position him and I got lift him like a bridal style. I carry him outside of the van luckily the van is open so I could easily walked out. We're half way of the house, Gun move and he lazy open his eyes. I stop walking as I watched him.

Gun eyes widen in shocked when he saw I was carrying him. "w-what are d-doing?" Gun stammered.

I rolled my eyes. "what do you think?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Put me down. Now." Gun said seriously as he looked at me deadly.

"Okay!" I abruptly bend my knees a little and tease him to drop his body on the floor.

"Woaahh!" Gun yelled in fear as he tightened his grip by his two arms around my neck. He glared at me. "Are you nuts? Why did you do that?!" he growled.

I smirked "You said, you want me to put you down" I said nonchalantly staring at him.

"Fuck you!"

"Hmm soon" I tease him as he rolled his eyes.

I carry him in a bridal style until we reach his room. I tossed Gun at his bed harshly, luckily his bed is soft.

"What the fuck?!" Gun yelled fuming mad because he didn't expected I will throw him in the bed.

"My back hurts, shit. You're so heavy" I complained while as thrusting my hips up the air.

"Such an old man. That's sign of aging HAHAHAHA" Gun laughed at me as he clenched his stomach.

"What?!" I'm walking closer to him and I was about to attack him but he throw a soft pillow right on my fucking face!!

Unexpected Marriage [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें