Chapter 32

Gun POV

I feel guilty because I always replied Off's messages late. If I checked my phone Off's leave almost 25+ messages and 20 missed call. It always like that 4 days after they went home. Well, you can't blame me. I use my phone rarely and I was busy answering entrance exams in different universities. I was planning to move school that offers my major.

I decided to call Off now. I know he will going to scold me again but he can't resist. He eventually gives in.

I dialed his number 6 times but he still haven't answering it. Maybe he was really mad at me.

"Hey, why aren't you answering?!" I irritatedly yelled in inbox call then I sent it to him. I went downstairs. I leave my phone in my room, I'm still annoyed.

'Is he taking revenge because I didn't answer his calls and texts right on time?! But arrghhh!'

"Nanny Sin I want to eat" I sat on the island counter table in the kitchen. I will really punch that bastard face when I see him. I clenched my fists as my eyebrows furrowed.

"--- sir?" after nanny called me I regained my consciousness. I didn't hear her at first.

"What are you saying nanny? Sorry I didn't hear you well" I gave her a small smile.

"I said what do you want to eat sir? I think you are spacing out because you are thinking of him" she giggles.

"Of course not nanny. Why you always like teasing me" I pouted.

"We're not teasing you. We are just saying what is obvious. You are not in yourself almost four days after sir Off left" Nanny Sin said as she was preparing something to eat.

I put my both hands on my face and I rubbed it gently. "I called him but he didn't answer. He always picking the phone up after just one ring. But tried to reach him 6 times and I got nothing" I whined.

After a minute Nanny Sin put a one bowl of soup in front of me. "Here eat it" she forwarded the bowl.

I get the bowl and I starts eating it. Nanny Sin dishes are the best. I was really enjoying the soup she made.

"Don't think it too much, maybe he was just busy and let me ask you. Did you reply on his calls on time?" She sit in the opposite of me. Nanny Sin and I are facing.

"No. That's why I'm kinda feel guilty" I admitted.

"So, understand him also. Later, I'm sure he will call you" She smile.

"Thank you Nanny Sin" I smiled at her then I stood. I already finished eating my food.

I run back to my room to get my phone. I immediately checked if Off is already texted or call but I felt weak when I didn't receive anything. It almost 2 hours the last I called him. I called him again but he still didn't answering my calls.

"Off pick your fucking phone!" I texted him, hoping he will see it.

After 30 minutes he still doesn't reply. "I'll beat you up when you didn't reply me ASAP" I sent another text again.