Chapter 53

Third Person POV

"I really thought you wouldn't follow here" Gun eyebrows furrowed. He's trying to show to his friend that he is mad.

"Ohoo don't be sulky. I am here now" Lee wrapped his arm around Gun's shoulder then he raffled the maller guy hair.

"Oiii~" Gun whined annoyingly.

"Ahem" Lee and Gun turned to the guy who coughed beside them. "Hi Gun" Off said with a straight face.

Off immediately stand and walked to Gun's place when he saw the new guy put his arm around Gun.

"Off" Gun turned and greeted him.

"Hey bro" Lee say to Off when he saw the guy who caught their attention.

"Off" Off offered his right hand to Lee.

Lee turned to Gun first and Gun nod once to signal him to get Off's hand. Lee get his hand off of Gun then faced Off to shake their hands.

"Lee" Lee said while they shaking each other hands.

Lee and Off intently glaring each other eyes like there is an electricity coming out of their eyes.

"Let's join them!" Gun cheerfully said when he felt the tension of the two is growing up.

"Hmm let's go"

"Yea"

They say insync. Gun just looked at them confused.

Before they walked Lee put his arm around Gun again while Off hold Gun's right hand. Gun stopped for a moment then he looked at the two guys.

They are sending death glares to each other again!!!

(>_<)

Gun don't know how to handle them.

"I can walk alone so, two of you, get your hands off of me!" Gun rolled his eyes then he shake his shoulder lightly so Lee's arm loosen off of his shoulder and he pulled his hand out of Off.

Gun walked first then the two walked behind still glaring each other.

Off don't know but when he first saw Lee he doesn't like the guy.

Lee is not really like this to everyone but he just really hate Off.

Gun take a sit in front of the bonfire. He's crew already sitting and talking something. He was startled when he noticed that Lee and Off are fighting whom to sit beside him. Gun literally facepalm.

Lee successful sat beside Gun and Off defeatedly walked back where he sat earlier.

"Lee we didn't expected you will come. I thought you were busy" New said happily.

"Yea, actually I---" Lee stopped talking when he saw the girl sat next to Off.

"What? Are you okay?" Gun asked Lee when he didn't continue what he was going to say.