Chapter 45

Off POV

I didn't know Gun suffered in other country also. I want to hug him when he was crying in front of me but I can't even touch him.

I kneel down, crying my heart out. I lose again.

'Off you need to wake up on your delusions. He don't need you anymore' my sub conscious said.

"Don't give up to the trials you may encounter because trials and challenges are part of the relationship. If you really love him, fight for him despite all odds" I suddenly remember my grandfather advice in my wedding day.

"you look cute together. Don't give up on each other, okay? I know both of you will face a lot of challenges but hold each tight" I remember what the anonymous girl said on us when we were on the mall.

They are right. Maybe these is all just a trials to test us. If I give up now its just like I prove them that I'm the biggest loser. I won't gonna lost in the destiny again. I waited 5 years I think its enough. I will still fight for us even I'm the only one fighting.

'I will sure that this is right love in a right time! Gun I won't give up on you.'

I can't tell my decision on Tay I know he will scold me. He always told me to move on and he thought I already moved on. I made them believe that I forget Gun I also made believe myself on that but not when I see him again.

I went outside after I regained my consciousness. I paid the bills and I went home to rest.

"Namtan, are you in your condo? Can I talk to you?" I called Namtan. Hopefully she's not busy. I really need someone advice.

"Yea, I'm here why? You realize that you love me more than him? Well, I'm willing to get back on you just tell me hahaha" I know Namtan is just kidding but I can't help to feel the guilt! I didn't reply I just kept my mouth shut. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Please don't take it seriously. My god!" Namtan exclaimed.

"Namtan... I'm sorry. I know I always tell you that but that is the only I can say" I said sadly.

"Off stop saying sorry. You apologizing on me almost 5 years now. I already accepted it from the start. Oh gosh don't make me cry. Just go hear if you have something to talk to"

"Okay. I'll sleep over on your condo" I get my favorite pillow and blanket then I run to my car. I'm wearing my pj's

"Sure. I'll prepare movie, hurry up lazy ass" Then she ended the call.

*Dingdong dingdong dingdong*

I annoyed Namtan by ringing her bell multiple times. Namtan opened the door while her eyebrows furrowed. She looked pissed. I just laughed at her face.

"So annoying! Come in before I would kick your ass"

"Okay hahaha" I'm still laughing. I like to annoy her.

"wow I miss this" I jumped on the big cozy couch. We sometimes watched movies when were free.

Namtan extend her couch and it looks like a big bed, facing on the flat screen TV hanging on the wall. It have different small light bulbs around the living. This is like in a movie.

"I'll just get the popcorn" Namtan excited run to the kitchen.

I waited until Namtan is back. "Here" she passed me the one bucket of popcorn. She lay beside me while clicking the remote and finding good movie. "What are you going to tell me?" Namtan asked without looking at me.