Chapter 47

Third Person POV

After Gun arrived, New and Jane ate the pizza that Gun bought while they bickering like cat and dog.

"mmm Gun where did you go? Why you came late?" New asked while chewing his food.

"Whom did you meet? Are you cheating on me?! How dare you!" Gun acused him. "Baby your daddy is cheating" Jane divert her attention in her stomach while she stroke it softly.

"First and foremost, I'm not cheating on you because we are not in relationship" Gun rolled his eyes. Sometimes, he can't understand Jane's craziness. "Baby don't listen to your mom. She's crazy" Gun stroke Jane's stomach also.

Jane glared at him deadly. "How dare you?! I'm not crazy! Don't touch my stomach"

'And now she's mad.' Gun thought.

"So, don't touch my pizza" Gun said nonchalantly as he get the slice of pizza out of Jane.

Jane pouted defeatedly and New laughed loudly. They almost deaf because of New fucking laughter.

"Shut up!" Gun smacked his friend hard enough to make him stop.

New rubbed his head where Gun hit it. This time Jane laughed at New but not that hard as New laughed earlier.

"Hun can you accompany me to the hospital tomorrow?" Jane said after we ate.

"I thought you don't have an appointment tomorrow?" Gun asked.

He's helping Jane to get up and walked to the living room by holding his waist and one arm.

"Yea but I have something to give for doc Mild"

"What is it?"

"It's none of your business dear" Jane reply sassily.

"whatever" Gun mumbled. He put Jane down slowly to the couch.

"So, are you going to drive me?"

"You can ride on me" Gun joked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Jane's forehead crease while her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh my god. Where do you get the guts to flirt in front of me?!" New hissed at them.

"I'm just teasing her. New you such an issue maker" Gun chuckled as he said next to Jane.

"Acting like you didn't slept with her before?" that's it. New just dropped the bomb.

"Omg. Why you still brought that topic up?" Jane whined. She throw the pillow to New and it hit straight on his face.

"We were unconscious and very wasted that time so please forget it" Gun rolled his eyes. Sometimes he want to kick his friend arse so bad.

"Are you sure that is not your baby?" New pouting his lips to point Jane's stomach.

"New you don't know this but maybe this is the time." Gun came closer to New as he held New's both hands. "I am the real father of Jane's baby" Gun said seriously. New eyes widened. He was shocked. He can't form a word.