Chapter 33

[A/N: I hope you won't get confused. I used two scenes separately.]

Third Person POV

"Bro, condolence" Tay said as he hugged his best friend, Off.

"Thank you" Off whispered at him.

"Stay strong man" Arm hug him after Tay and Off parted the hugs. Off thank him as well.

"How are you now?" Tay asked sadly.

"What is that kind of question? Of course he's not okay. He lost his grandpa" Arm scolded Tay. He looked at Off immediately "Sorry"

"No, it's okay. Actually I'm a little bit fine now especially Gun is here now" Off smile a bit. "He comforted me and it's lighten up my mood"

"Where is he? I want to see the man my friend is crazy about" Arm wandered his eyes around hoping he will see Gun's face.

"you two want to meet him?" Off asked. He wants to introduce Gun formally to this friends as his husband. Off is always proud of him.

"Of course!" Tay said excitedly.

Off look around to find his husband but he see nothing. He frowned as he stood. "I'll just find him first. I'll be back" Off said to his friends. Tay and Arm just nodded.

**********

"Gun..." 

"N-nam" Gun mumbled. He can't believe who is he was seeing now.

"Baby, nammy is here" Gun's mom butt in. She was happy seeing her again. It's been so long.

"Can we talk?" Nammy asked Gun. Gun just stare at him without any expression. He didn't hear Nammy.

"Son, she's asking you" Gun's mom whispered his son. Gun back to himself. He frowned and he mouthed 'what'. "She said she wants to talk to you" Lucy repeats what Nammy said.

"Ah y-yea, s-sure" Gun stutter as he avoided her stare.

"Let's walk outside? I want to talk to you alone" She smiled. She look at Gun's mom after. "Is it okay to you, Auntie?"

"Of course dear. I know you already miss each other." Lucy said.

Nammy stand and wai'ed before walking away. Gun just following behind her while looking at the ground. Nammy suddenly stopped walking when they reached outside of the chapel. Gun hit his head on Nammy's back. Nammy turned to him.

"Oh my g-god. I'm s-sorry. I—" Gun don't know why he is nervous seeing her now.

"That's okay. Don't need to say sorry" she giggles.

'I'm not nervous, maybe I wasn't ready that this day will come' Gun thought.

They sit on the long bench outside. The surrounding is already dark but thanks to the stars and moon they gave a bit lights in the place. They looked up the sky. No words come out, silence is surrounded on the two.