Chapter 57

Off POV

When we were both inside of my room. Gun pushed my in the bed and he crawled on the top of me. He suddenly kissed me aggressively.

I felt this is wrong. All of these are wrong. I need to stop him. I know I will be hurt again in the end if I let this happen.

"Ughh~" I moaned when Gun bit my neck. His hand are roaming inside of my shirt. "G-gun, s-sto ughh stop" I'm trying myself not to moan but I failed. Damn. This guy makes me heat up.

Gun unbutton my polo and his lips slowly went down, kissing every inch of my body.

"G-gun stop. Stop---" I pushed him away and he fell not just above me but also on the floor.

Shit. I felt guilty. I did pushed him badly?

I check him under and he seemed okay? Well, he is not okay.

Gun is start to throw up. He is gagging as his eyes closed. Fuck no!

I immediately stood and carry him to the restroom. I place him in the toilet bowl and I let him vomit there.

This is the reason why I don't want to make love on him right now. I know he is not in himself. I know he is acting like that because of the influence of alcohol. I know he is just drunk. But I pray that all he said is true. That he never stop loving me.

I kneel beside him and I soothed his back while he still throwing up in the bowl. He really drank too much. I know the effects to him. If he's not hyper he became pervert... Hopefully when he got drunk he never do what he did to me earlier to others.

[A/N: sorry dear Off but Jane and Gun did more than that when Gun was also wasted 💅]

When Gun finished vomiting he looked at me with lambent state of eyes. He hiccups and smile a little.

I saw Gun's shirt have vomits messed on it. It's stinky!

I carry him again in my bed and I lay him above. I took his shirt and pants off. His pants is kinda wet because he sat on my floor of my cr. It's wet.

"You really pain in ass Gun" I mumbled as I pulled his pants carefully.

Gun is sleeping now. He fell asleep after I put him down.

I get a warm water and a small towel to clean his body.

If you are not just drunk. I will fuck you senselessly. But not now I don't want to take an advantage. I know you are not aware what are you doing. I'm sure you won't remember this tomorrow. I don't want to hurt myself again.

Gun just wearing his boxer. I stare fondly at his perfect body. I run my fingers into his neck down to his navel.

[A/N: oh my god Off! You're drooling!! 😬 you such a shame!]

Shut up you lazy, fatass Author. Don't ruin my moment (-,-) ...Anyways where are we?

'Off you need to be strong. Don't succumb to temptation' my sub conscious

I shake my head and get a clean shirt for Gun. I get my sweater and i carefully dressed it to Gun.

'God! He is so fucking cute!!'