chapter 20

Third Person POV

After Off found Gun and Joss hugging in the room he marched towards Joss and Gun then Off abruptly get Gun out of Joss's arms. He set aside the smaller guy on his back.

Gun doesn't know why he felt afraid and guilty. Seeing Off like that makes Gun trembles even more. He is not used to seeing Off like that. He is not Off that Gun know. It's like someone possesses Off's body. He's scary as hell. He didn't show any expression. Off grabbed Joss's collar with both hands.

"Nooo" Gun yelled when Off punched Joss out of nowhere.

Joss just close his eyes tightly in pain. He was trying his best not to punch Off also. Off is Gun's friend after all so Joss just stays still. Even though Off kept on punching him.

"Off stop!" Gun tried to pull Off out of Joss but he didn't move even a little.

Gun grabbed the left hand of Off but Off absent-minded hurl Gun's hand away. Gun's eyes widen, he can't believe Off did that. His arm got hurt and he just stared at Off in disappointment.

When Off realized that he hurt Gun, he stopped punching Joss and he turned to check at his fiancee. The second time, he hurt Gun again. Off saw Gun was hurt by what he did. Off wants to run to him and hug his babii tight but before he could do that Joss punched him hard. Off fall at the floor, Joss take that as an opportunity to sit down on Off's stomach and punch him again.

"You can beat me all you want but don't hurt Gun!" Joss shouted as he punched Off face. "You have no right to hurt him!" Joss punched Off's jaw. "You are a worthless jerk who only knows is to hurt the person who cares about you!" Joss punched the corner of Off's lips. Off surrendered he no longer fought back at Joss' punch.

'He's right. I deserve this. I'm a worthless jerk. I hurt him again. I'm sorry' Off thought as a single teardrop into his cheek.

Joss punch Off again. "You don't know how Gun lik-"

"Joss that's enough!" Gun shouted as much as he could. He pushed Joss out of Off's stomach.

"Can you stand?" He kneels to check Off. Gun feels bad to him. He looks beaten up. Off lips are swollen and he also has small cuts on his face. Luckily, he doesn't have a black eye.

"Hmm" Off reply more on groaning. He can't feel the pain in his body. He's more hurt internally, on his heart to be exact.

"Let's go" Gun helps Off to stand and they leave Joss alone in the room.

Joss smiled but turned out a smirk. He sat like an indian style and Joss hold his lower lip. It's bleeding.

"Man, are you okay?" Mike run to Joss and he asked his friend. Mike helps his friend to get up sit on the bed.

"I'm fine." Joss nodded.

"Gun, what is happening? Oh gosh is Off alright? Let me help you" White hurriedly walk to them and checked Off.

White and Mike heard someone shouting upstairs so the two ran where the shouts came from. They saw Joss sitting inside of the room with bruises and cuts and Off have the same. Mike ran straight inside but White stop to ask the other side. They saw Gun helping Off to walk leaving the room.