Chapter 44

Off POV

I stared at the calling card for a minutes. I'm still doubting if I will call him or not. I didn't see him 3 days since we talked to the parking lot.

"Should I call him now?" Off mumbled to himself. "What if he is not available?"

'Fuck you! Just call him!' my sub conscious scolded me.

"okay! Okay! Relax. I'll do it" I'm talking to myself now. This is not good.

I dialled Gun's number. After a 2 rings he pick it up. I was nervous. I can't form a word. I stay silent for a while.

"Hello?" Gun said in other line.

I just listened to him. I don't know what to say!

"Hey! If you don't want to talk I'll end this call. You're just wasting my time!" Gun exclaimed angrily.

"Gun don't. This is me, Off" I immediately said before Gun would end the call.

"Off? Why did you call?" he is not angry anymore. He's voice softened.

"I just to talk to you personally if is that okay for you?"

"sure. Just send me the location and time"

"Thank you ba— Gun." I almost slip damn it! My mouth had his own life.

"Hmm. I'll end this for now. I'm kinda busy"

"Yea, I'm sorry. I disturbed you"

"Nah, it's okay. Bye"

"By—"

*tot tot tot*

Before I could say bye, Gun suddenly end call. I just shrugged it off. It is not important anyways.

I just send the location and the time. I set the location at a private restaurant, 6 in the evening.

'Hopefully we could talk peaceful and I can finally get the answers that I want to hear from him so I can totally move on'

Gun POV

"New! I'm so glad you didn't lost hahaha" I said to my friend. He has newly arrived in Bangkok.

"Damn you! I drove almost an hour just to find your apartment here! Why did you not just fetch me in the airport?!" New throw his body on my couch.

"You know I can't leave Jane alone, right?" I went to the kitchen to get water for New.

Our apartment is not that big so he still can hear me.

"Talking to the queen, where is she?" New followed me on the kitchen. He sat on the table island.

"She's sleeping. Don't bother her, she need to rest" I said while I handing him the glass of water.

"Sure" New drank the water I gave.

"Can I have a favor? Can you look over at her later? I have appointment to attend"

"Where?" New asked curiously.

"Somewhere" I ignored his question. "I need to prepare now. Feel free to eat anything there"