Chapter 56

Gun POV

Its three days since we got in the city and it's been three days when I see Off. I'm lying if I gonna say that I didn't miss him. This is what I'm afraid of. To attach into him again. Arrghh why I let him go with me in the trip?!

New and Jane aren't with me now. They are driving to hospital for a check up. I pleaded New to accompany Jane for today. I can't go with her because I have something to do.

I'm currently driving to Jane's parents house.

My hands are trembling after I reached my destination. I'm nervous as fuck! I breathe in long enough.

I met Jane's parents before. They visited their daughter in US before and Jane introduce me to them. I admit that her parents are intimating especially her mom but after knowing them they are both nice, really.

I regain my consciousness when one of the maid knock at the window of my car. I was startled. I rolled down my windshield and smile at her.

"Excuse me sir. Who are you looking for?" the wai'ed first before maid asked me.

"Is Mr. and Mrs. Yu are here?"

[Yu is Jane's chinese lastname. Jane's lastname in Thai is too long so I just used Yu coz I love Yu. .... Okay, shut up bitch I know it's corny!🙄]

"Yes sir. I gonna inform them that they had guest. Can I get your name sir?"

"Gun Atthaphan"

"Gonna back here sir" The maid wai'ed then he go inside. I waited in my car nervously  as I tapped the steering wheel.

A minute later the maid back.

"Sir you can go inside" The maid said smiling. I nodded and hopped out of my car.

I followed her quietly until inside of the house.

When we got in living room the maid made her way out of the scene. I wai'ed when I saw Jane's parents sitting on the long couch.

Mrs. Yu immediately stood and hugged me. I hugged her back also. She's so lovely. While Mr. Yu tapped my shoulder.

"It's nice you visited here Gun" Mr. Yu smiled. I smile back.

"Did are you doing here, Gun? Is Jane with you?" Mrs. Yu excitedly asked me. I can see in her eyes that she really miss her beloved daughter.

My smile dropped when she asked me about Jane. How can I tell them? I know I'm not in the position to tell them but Jane is having hard time they need to know what is happening to their child.

"Hon, let Gun sit first" Mr. Yu chuckled. He's trying to calm her wife. Mrs. Yu is really excited.

"Oh yeah, Gun have a seat" Jane's mom giggles. I nodded smiling.

"So...?" Mr. Yu trailed off.

'Gun just go straight to the point' I encourage myself.

"Uncle, Jane is... is.." I feel my tongue get tied and I can't utter a word.

"What Gun? Don't make us worried. Tell us" Jane's mom said softly.